Chapter 18 ~ Dream A Little Dream Of Me

~Presley's P.O.V

___

When I woke up it was 6:30.

Great.

Just enough time to have supper!
I sat up and stretched. I rubbed my eyes, got up and put my slippers on. I went in the bathroom and brushed my hair, teeth, and washed my face. I waltzed out of my room while humming Halo by Beyoncè. I ran down stairs and opened the refrigerator. I grabbed the left over pasta and popped it in the microwave.

When it beeped I took it out and put some on a plate. I sprinkled on. some cheese and sat at the table.

When I was finished, I put my plate in the sink and washed my hands. I was a little hot so I went outside. I sat on the deck and watched the kids across the street. They were very interesting. There was always something going on. I smiled as one little boy gave a little girl a flower...wow... That really is cute..

I remember-

Wait..

Why am I so happy....?

I thought I was . . . Miserable or something?

That's weird...what made me so happy?

Supper was good...

I'm feeling okay...

I slept well-

Oh . . .

-Presley's dream-

Presley's P.O.V

"Marko!"

"Polo..." I sighed.

"You can at least put some enthusiasm into it prez!" He yelled from the other side of the dock. Right now we were playing marko polo...yeah...it was his idea...I swear, sometimes I think he's 7 instead of 18.

"Harry this is stupid!" I yelled. "Can't we just swim! Like normal teenagers when we go to a lake!"

"But that's not fun!" He whined. I couldn't see him but I knew he had that little frowny face of his on.

"Well, how long do you plan on playing?" I yelled back, still smiling at my last thought.

There was no answer...

I called again.

"Harry?!... Hello?!"

There was still no answer...weird...

I was just about to jump up out of the water when to arms wrapped round my waist from behind from under water.

I screamed for halve a millisecond before I got pulled under water. All I could see was bubbles until they cleared 5 seconds later. I couldn't see Harry...but I knew he was close. I was running out of air, so I swam back up to the surface. I took a deep breath and sat on the bottom step on the ladder.

I looked all around but still couldn't find Harry...

'He better not try something cheeky...' I thought. I heard a splash from behind me so I looked over the dock to see bubbles in the other side.

They finally all dissolved so I turned back, and guess who was treading water 3 inches from my face....

Harry...