Last Note Of 'My Bully'

Last note!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say that I can't thank you enough for all the comments, votes and messages about and on My Bully. Like I said in the comments, this was my first book on here and I never expected it to become this big!

A lot of you have been wondering about My Bully 2.

You can search up fabulouis123 or MyBully2, but I'm going to post the link in the comments. 

It's a continuation of MyBully. It's not a big jump into the future, it's just skips to the next school year, which is their (Presley, Harry and everybody else's) last year. Grade 12.

Check out the description if you don't understand.

There was also a comment back in like...chapter 5 or something, saying that it was rude of me for saying that 'only weird people kill themselves.'

I'm not going to say who put that comment, but I just wanted to say that line has been removed, and I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Personally, I don't think that sort of thing is weird..

It was just Presley's characters opinion.

Not mine.

Anyway, on to happy things!

Again, thank you guys for the reads!

And if you have anymore questions, or concerns, feel free to messege or inbox me with anything you need!

•Beth•😘 Xx

_________________________________