WHAT!?!

Ari 's p.o.v:

School was awesome today we didn't do much but my teachers awesome. He just got out of college a little bit ago so he's really fun. When I got home I went in my room and went on my phone. I listened to Shawn Mendes as I went on vine,insta, and read some fan fiction cuz I was really bored. I heard a faint knock on my door frame and looked up. It was my mom and she had tear stains and a weak smile. "Hey, mom" "hey, sweetie, I don't know exactly how to say this but, your dad and I are getting a divorce." What!?! this cannot be happening, no, no, no. "Uh, okay, uhmmm, what's gonna happen" I said surprisingly calm. "Well, you and me are moving to Canada and Kingston and Kennedy are staying with Dad, okay?" "Uh, yeah, where in Canada are we moving and when are we moving?" I was curious because Shawn Mendes lives in Canada and he's awesome so, yeah. "Well its a small town in Ontario...... I forgot what it's named and we are moving early Saturday morning" (it's Wednesday) "okay".... and with that my mom walked out of the room. I know your probably wondering why isn't she crying, well my mom and dad have been really distant and just not the same. They are still gonna be friends and I'll see my dad sometimes so I'm considering myself lucky that they don't despise each other and constantly fight. I'm also happy because I've always wanted to go to Canada and I have a lot of sweaters that I'll put to use.

* At school *

I haven't told my friends yet since my phone was stolen a few months ago and I have yet to get a new one. Anyways i woke up and took a shower than put on my makeup since i have acne and stuff. I dont put on much just tinted mousteriser, concealer, mascara, and tinted lip balm. Then since its on of the last days I'll be at this school I didn't care about the dress code. (We can't wear tank tops of any kind, no off the shoulder styled shirts, pants need to be at or below knee level,etc.) What can I say I'm a rebel, even though I have broken dress code before but eff it. I wore a dark grey Coca-Cola muscle tank, black skinny jeans, and my black vans I quickly braided my bangs and pined them back. I was ready so I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag, my bus stop is about a block away so I just walked. My best friend Cole was there and I kinda have a HUGE crush on him, even though he is my best guy friend. I decided I'd tell him now, "hey, bruh", "sup cole, so I have really important info to tell you," I paused, he nodded so I kept talking, "So my parents are getting a divorce and I'm moving to Canada" I said almost on the verge of tears. Him being an awesome friend hugged me really tight and it really helped. After we released from our hug he started talking "I'm really sorry and I'm really gonna miss you more than you think" now he was almost on the verge of tears. We had another hug that lasted until the bus came then we went in our favorite seat. We listened to music on my tablet, which I carry everywhere and listened to my favorite Playlist on YouTube. It had Crazy, the Weight, life of the party by Shawn Mendes, See you Again by Wiz Kahlifa, Steven by Jake miller, photograph by Ed Sheeran, Fight Song by Rachel Platten and No Faith in Brooklyn by Hoodie Allen. When the last song finished we were pulling into school, "Perfect timing" cole said we went to our table, while we were waiting I explained ever thing to my 4 very best friends, including Cole. School went by fast and I was home. All I did was read Fan Fic on Wattpad until my dad knocked on my door. He came in and set a small white box on my bed and said, "sorry about the move we got u this so u can stay in touch with your friends" he then walked out. I opened the box to reveal a gold iPhone 5. Oh my god and I have a Mathew espinosa case for it, what is life!?!?