My New Best Friend

Ari ' s p.o.v:

We were about 15 or 20 minutes away from the house when I noticed a girl around my age playing hockey she stopped when she saw our car and waved. I already like this neighborhood, but that girl looked really familiar, weird. We pulled up to our new house it was a big brick house with a big front and back yard (a pic of her room will be in next chapter k?) It was gorgeous! I walked into the house and it had a medium chandelier hanging where you walk in. There was a big stair case Which I ran up to pic out my room, I picked one that had a window seat directly across from one of the nighbors windows. The room was really big. When the moving truck finally got here about 15 after we arrived and I got all my stuff out of it and put in my room it was about 8:15 pm and I was really tired and since the movers already put in all our furniture, I went to sleep.

*IN THE MORNING*

I woke up at about 8:30 and decided to get my lazy ass up and get ready for the day. I put on some ripped black high waisted shorts, a blue Magcon t shirt that I tucked in and some black vans. I french braided my hair and did my usual make up. Then I got to work with my room. I hung chrismas lights on the headboard of my bed and then fixed the covers. I fixed up the window seat and it was perfect for playing guitar at. Then I painted a quote from Matthew Espinosa on one of my walls.(if u know which one im talking about u da real mvp)I put up corkboard and put on pictures of Cam Dallas, Nash Grier, Shawn Mendes, along with pics of me, my friends, and my family. I had just fished up on that when I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and saw my mom talking to woman who was with the girl i saw playing hockey yesterday. I walked over to the door and stood beside my mom. She introduced me to the woman at the door, "oh there she is Ari this is Mrs. Mendes and her daughter Aaliyah", I wanted to be nice because I had no friends in Canada yet and she seemed really nice and cool. She still seemed really familiar but I couldn't put my finger on why. But any ways my mom invited them inside and I started a conversation with Aaliyah while my mom talked to her mom.

Ari- hi my names Ariana but you can call me Ari.

Aaliyah- hey you already know my name so yeah, she laughed

Ari- haha yeah wanna come up to my room and hang out

Aaliyah- yeah totally

We walked up to my room and she really liked it, I said thanks and we both sat on my bed criss cross applesauce, facing each other.

Aaliyah- so what do you want to do

Ari- I don't know 20 questions?

Aaliyah- yeah, sure

Ari- Okay, um do you play any sports

Aaliyah- yeah hockey and that's it what about you

Ari- well I'm in cross country, track and basketball

Aaliyah- wow, cool, so, do you have any siblings

Ari- yeah I have a brother and sister back in Illinois and a brother on the way, you?

Aaliyah- wait you haven't figured it out yet?
I have her a confused expression and then she started talking again, "I have a brother named shawn" she sighed. And all of a sudden a light bulb went off in my head, "cool, he must be a pretty awesome brother, I know how to play a lot of songs" she looked kind of confused so I went over to the corner of my room and lifted up my black guitar case so she could see. "Oh, now I j feel really stupid" she laughed, " nah don't I don't really tell people your one of the only people who know" I blushed. "Ooooh, can you play something for me" " yeah as long as u don't mind it being o e of your brothers songs, and don't make fun of me I just started playing about 6 months ago", she nodded and I got my black guitar out and sat on the edge of my bed. I started singing Crazy. When I finished up the song Aaliyah ' s mouth was wide open and then she screemed, " OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AWESOME", " Um, thanks" I said quietly. We then herd footsteps rushing up the stairs and our mom's came upstairs and barged into our room. "IS EVERY THING ALRIGHT" both our moms said in unison which caused Aaliyah and I to burst out laughing. "Were fine mom" this time me and Aaliyah said in unison which made us laugh harder, when we were done with our laughing fit, I explained. "Mom I just sang and played my guitar in front of Aaliyah!" "Wow sweetie I'm so proud of you", she came up and hugged me. "Hey, Ari wanna come sleep over at my house and have a girls a night" "Mom?" " of course honey make a friend" she smiled. " YES, I'll pack a bag and be there in 30 minutes" " K, bye" she said and I waved while my mom walked them to the door. I have a felling this move will change everything......

(So has anyone heard magcon is coming together again..... well they are and I'm like crying out of happiness)