Crushes

Ari p.o.v:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I started freaking out, when I remembered that sleepover, and meeting shawn. I saw Aaliyah still sleeping so I'm gonna make some breakfast for us. I tried to get up when I noticed someone's arm was around me. I moved my head a little bit to see who it was. It was Shawn, I am currently spooning with Shawn Mendes. What do I do? I carefully lifted up his are and moved out of his grasp while putting a pillow where I was. Then I quickly washed my face and headed downstairs. It was 6:30 in the morning since I used to wake up early for school. No one would be up for a while so I made alot. I made 14 pancakes, 5 eggs, a package of bacon, 7 pices of taost, and 6 chocolate chip muffins. I got out the muffins and put everything on a serving plate and put it on the dining table. I had finished up when I heard racing footsteps. Aaliyah and Shawn came down while they had there backs to me, "Go check the the table" I said which caused them to jump. When they processed what I said they went to the dining room, "oh my god, MUFFINS!?!" he said running in the kitchen. When his parents heard him yell they came downstairs, while Aaliyah came back in the kitchen saying, "Ari made an awesome breakfast" "oh, honey you didn't need to." "No really it's fine I used to make breakfast for my family all the time before I moved" "Well thank you" "no problem" I smiled. " Um can we go eat now there are muffins!!" Shawn said jumping up down. We all headed in the ding table, the was syrup, butter, and jam. We all sat down and got food, I made a lot so there was enough for everyone. I got 4 pancakes,3 pieces of bacon, some eggs and a muffin. Everyone was complimenting the food and I was saying thank you and blushing.then shawn took a bite of a muffin and yelled "OH MY GOD THIS IS HEAVEN" "why thank you shawn" I said in an English accent, " you are very welcome Ariana" Shawn said in an equally good accent. We all finished eating and surprisingly we ate all the food. Me and Aaliyah headed up to her room. we washed our faves and got dressed. I was wearing high waisted light wash shorts and a red magcon tee, because magcon is Bae. Then did my makeup, and braided my bangs back. When I was done I walked downstairs and sat next to Shawn on the couch. I pulled out my phone and put in my headphones while I waited for Aaliyah I put in my favorites the first song is Crazy which is from Shawn. I started humming it when he started talking to me, "What other songs can you play" "Um, pretty much all your songs, Fight song, see you again, alot of Ed Sheeran, and a few nursery ryhmes" " Wow and you've only been playing for for little over 6 months?" "Yep I've watched a lot of covers and my grandpa plays the guitar so he helped me" " can you play one of my songs" "right now" "yeah, um... if that's okay with you" "yeah that's fine I'll be right back" I said while walking upstairs to get my guitar. I came back down and asked him which song, "what's your favorite song I've sung?" He asked me. "Probably Crazy or the Weight" " Mmk then sing Crazy" "k that's the song i sang for Aaliyah" I then sat across from him and began I think I did really well but who knows. I finished up and I was biting my lip while he say thee with wide eyes and mouth hanging open. "Was it that bad?" He shook his head no, "that was amazing are you sure u just started, because that was...... wow, I'm inviting the boys over so they can hear you" "okay" I was nervous I'm gonna sing in front of my idols, holy cheesecake!! A few minutes later shawn came in with cam,Nash and hayes, then they said they had had a surprise for me. Then Taylor Caniff and Maythew Espinosa walked in and I was crying tears of joy because I love Matthew is my life. I gave Kim Kim a hug and it was the best in my life. "Okay what should I sing" I asked and they all shrugged,"thanks for helping guys" I took out my phone with a Matthew Espinosa case and he smiled, I smiled back and ND looked and at my favorite songs because I know the words to and can play all of them. I read out the songs and they decided on the weight which is one of my favorite songs. After I finished they were all staring with wide eyes and the started yelling compliments and saying I should sing with Shawn. Cameron just came out would a new song, maybe I should surprise them with it. " guys I have a surprise so sit down, and dallas I think your gonna like this..."

Cameron's p.o.v:

She said that she has a surprise and that I'll like it. I wonder what it is. She started playing a really familiar tune and then started singing. Then I realize it was my sonf, She Bad. Damn, she was good. Then when she was done with that I went up and hugged her she was amazing. "Do the Jacks live around here?" "Yeah" "we should go over to our house and we can shoot some videos there if that's okay with you guys and we should invite the Jacks" Nash said and we all said yeah and Shawn said bye to his mom and we all left to my house. Ari called her mom and said she was gonna be at our house and I rold her she would probably be home before 6 pm. I noticed the way she looked at shawn and she probably didn't know but he has a huge crush on her and so does Hayes but she wasn't paying a whole lot o attention to Hayes. I kinda felt bad for him but I knew shawn would be a better boyfriend. Hayes is kinda a player in school and Shawn is a really sweet dude even though he's older than her, age is just a number.
We got to my house a d were wonder what we should do. We eventually got some video ideas and a few of us went to the store to get stuff and Nash called the Jacks over. We did the chubby bunny challenge, baby food challenge, and then the pickle/leg waxing challenge. We did a one video for each of our channels. Then we're all just chilling on our phones, some were staring at the ceiling. We were all really bored so I had and idea, "guys who can hold their breath the longest?" Ari smirked "Challenge accepted" we did pairs until just 2 were left, Ari and Shawn. The results were really surprising because Ari won and usually shawn wins because he sings. "Damn your good, Ari" Shawn said breathing kinda heavy. We all started sign and dancing randomly for a while while and then it got late so Ari left and Hayes went up to his room. Then we stared teasing shawn about him liking Ariana. Then the Jacks left and since me, nash, Taylor, and matt live here we went to bed.....