Sleepovers and Shawn

Shawn ' s p.o.v:

I can't wait to surprise my family my flight leaves at about 8:45 so I'll get home at about 3 o' clock. (Idk if that's right just go with it) I'm also really excited to meet our new nighbors I wonder if Nash, Hayes, and Cam have already met them. While I'm thinking I hear my flight called and get on the plane. After it takes off I put on my beats and listen to Ed Sheeran while falling asleep. I'm shaken up by a flight attendant saying we landed. I grab my bag and head off the plane. I call a taxi and drive to my house....

Ari ' s p.o.v:

I grab a duffel bag and chuck my makeup, pj's, clothes for tomorrow and a tooth brush. Then I put my shiny black guitar in its case and put over my shoulder. I slip on my vans grab my phone and walked to Aaliyah ' s. I knock on the door and Karen, her mom answers the door, smiles and moves to the side so I can walk in. There house was the same size at mine but it didn't have a chandelier and it wasn't made of brick, besides that it looked pretty much the same. Aaliyah come downstairs and we both say hey and head to her room I set my guitar and duffle bag down and she gives me a little house tour. There is a pool in the backyard, a kitchen, dining room, master bed room which is her mom and dad's room, her room and last was Shawn room which was the room directly across from my room which you could see the whole thing. Any ways we went back to her room and we hung out, played 20 questions again, and when we got bored we went in the pool. Good thing I remembered about the pool because I brought my bathing suit it's bright purple with a mint green lace type fabric that is over it. We changed and played in the pool for about 15 minutes before Aaliyah had an idea, "we should invite the boys over since they are our nieghbors" " yeah that would be fun" I wasn't sure who she was talking about but she out of the pool went on her phone and called someone and invited them over. "Who's coming over" I really wanted to know, "you'll see" she said wiggling her eyebrows. After a few minutes of us laying on floaties I heard the gate in the backyard open and close and then 3 big splashes exploded around us, causing us to fall oof the floats. When I surfaced I heard 3 boys laughing being me and when I turned around there was hayes and nash frickin grier along with Cam Dallas.... crazy I know. Soon Aaliyah surfaced and we both started laughing along with them and after we stopped laughing I introduced myself.

Hayes p.o.v:

Oh my god, Ariana is so pretty. She's also really funny me and her got to know each other pretty well which is awesome. She is younger than me but only by a few years so it's not a big deal. I really want her to be my girlfriend.

Ari ' s p.o.v:

After an hour the boys left and we got ou and went upstairs we took turns showering and we both changed into pj's. It was only 3:15 but we wanted to be comfortable because we are having a movie marathon. She told me to pick th first movie and since I love Adam Sandler I picked Grown Ups. While Aaliyah was downstairs making popcorn I heard the door open and close and a few seconds later I heard her screeche. I yelled down, "you okay"....

Shawn p.o.v:

I got home at around 3:20 and payed the taxi driver. I walked in my house quietly closing the door and saw Aaliyah in her pajamas making popcorn, that's wierd it's not even 4 yet. While she was about to reach up to take out the popcorn I hugged her tight from behind and she screamed really loud. I heard a girl yell from upstairs if Aaliyah was okay, which she replied wi a yeah. Then she turned around and yelled shawn! And we hugged, "Aaliyah who's that upstairs", " the girl who moved here, she's really cool and pretty" she said wiggling her eyebrows. Then a girl with thick medium brown hair that reached to her butt. She had green eyes that changed to a purply blue when she saw me. I waved her to fan girl but all she said was "hey, shawn" she was so beautiful, and age is just a number. I was interrupted in my thoughts when Aaliyah said something that caught my attention, "she's really good at singing and almost better than you at playing the guitar, right, Ari" she smirked. " I'm not that good I just started playing like 6 months ago" she blush and looked at her feet. " Can u play for me?" I asked her, " uhh....ummm... yeah let's go up to your room Aaliyah." She said as she got up and walked away with my sister, " you coming" Ari said smirking. I guess I was staring. We walked into her room and Ari got her beautiful black guitar out of her case and sat at the edge of my sisters bed. "What song are you gonna sing" I asked. "You'll see" she smiled, then she closed her eyes took a deep breath and opened them again. Then she started strumming one of my favorite songs, Photograph by Ed Sheeran. Her voice was angelic and she did almost surpass my guitar skills.Woah. When she finish she looked at us nervously, when she spoke, " I told I wasn't that good", "Are you serious that was amazing you should do a cover with me on YouTube!", "really?" She said hope in her voice, I nodded. "Alright I told you so shawn now go so me and Ari van have a movie marathon" " can I join u" I winked at Ari. "Sure whatever" my sister said kinda annoyed. So we all sat on my sisters bed with Ari in the mid le and us on her sides. Halfway through the 4th movie Ari fell asleep on my shoulder and I soon fell asleep too, thinking about the girl of my dreams.....