High School

Ari-

     Justin rescheduled the start of the tour for December (it's August) which I am very grateful for . School starts tomorrow and I'm really nervous. Matt has been a big help in readjusting to living with Cam and Nash. My mom had to move back home with my siblings because my dad is being held here and I didn't want them to get hurt. I stayed because I already enrolled in the High School and didn't feel comfortable leaving the boys. Cam and I are going to the mall later for school supplies. Nash hasn't been doing very well lately and Cam seems very tense with the subject. I know something happened but I don't ask. Right now I'm trying to figure what to wear cause we have to leave in about 30 minutes. I decide on light wash shorts and a black crop top with a flannel tied around my waist. I throw on little lip balm and put my hair in a loose fishtail braid. I haven't been wearing make up anymore and haven't cut in around a month, everything's been pretty good lately. 

I run downstairs and slip on my white converse

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I run downstairs and slip on my white converse. Nash came down and slumps on the couch, I sit next to him and go on my phone. "What's with you and Cam?" I ask, and he tenses. "Nothing" he mumbles softly, it sounds like one more hit his heart will shatter and never be able to be put back together. "That's bullshit and you know it." I get a little frustrated. He sits up a little and says in the most heartbreaking voice I've ever heard, "He found out I like him." I look at him kinda wide-eyed, I didn't even know he was gay. "Welp. Here's a little tip, I think he likes you too. He just doesn't know it. Give him time, don't worry" He smiles down at me a little and suddenly Cam is coming down the stairs and walks past us and to the car. "That's my ride. Don't worry I'll talk to him." I walk away and to Cam's white Camaro parked in the garage. I get in the front and we drive off, I turn on the radio and New Americana comes on(great song tbh). We get there in about 5 minutes and it was kinda awkward since he would ignore everything I said to him. He got out right away and slammed the door, that's it. I get out of the car really pissed. He's hurting my best friend and it is not okay. "Cameron! Cameron! Stop fucking walking!" He finally stops and turns around. "You need to get your shit together. Nash is hurting, Cameron. He's hurting cause of you! Now I will ask this one fucking time," I said as calmly as possible and he was getting a bit scared, "Are you gay?" He nods frantically. "Do you like Nash?" He nods again, looking down in sorrow. "Then when we get home you are apologizing and asking him out! Get that you fucking asshole!?" He seems startled and looks like he is about to break down. "Good, now I would love to get into the mall and go shopping so lets get walking." I smile. He walks next to me and we go to the Nike store and I get a part of black and mint green LeBron's and a pair of black Nike Roshe. We go to Pier One Imports and get some containers for my makeup and pencils and crap. We go to a few more places for miscellaneous things. Cam browses the men's clothes while I look for a few new bras at Forever 21. We check out and head to the food court. We eat and run to the car, peeling out of the parking lot in silence. He tries to put on the radio but I grab his hand and glare at him. "Why the hell would you do that to Nash." I spit out. He looks guilty as we start driving in the neighborhood, "I don't know I was scared, I don't want to be hurt, I couldn't bare loosing him." He says quietly, we're now on our street. "This is Nash we're talking about, he couldn't hurt a fly, and he most definitely  wouldn't hurt you. But if you hurt him I'll cut off your balls tape them to your forehead." We pull into the driveway and I hop out grabbing half of my bags. Nash is on the couch eating I've cream. I plop down next to him and shovel a spoonful into my mouth, "Hey that's mine!" He snatches the spoon away from me. Cam comes in with the rest of my bags and sits next to me,  "I've gotta put this stuff away bye!" I smirked  walking away, and grab as many bags as I can. I stomp up the stairs, happy with what I made.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 10, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Move that Changed Everythingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें