Cam's House

Ari-

So I thought Shawn liked me but I guess not since while I was in the frickin hospital he got a girlfriend, that's just shady. But now my siblings live with me and my mom and my dad's in jail. It's strange how none of the nurses said anything but I'm glad I was wearing a long sleeved hospital gown or Mt would have seen them. And tbh I don't really care about Shawn anymore he doesn't deserve me. But anyways I'm with Matt right now on my way to Cams house. "Did ya miss me" I said jokingly to Matt, "Of course baby" and I swear my heart fluttered and I thought I saw a bit of blush on his cheeks. "How's the rest of the boys" "well justin has been a wreck, he thought it was just a concussion but after you didn't wake up he started freaking out. G is glad he punched the shit out of your dad and Cam was like a father who lost his duaghter." He said sadly, "how were you?" I said quietly. "Well.....I didn't leave the hospital at all, the other boys brought me food and I took showers in the room you were staying in. Slept a little at night.....I was scared because the doctors said you might not make it" he said getting teary at the last part. I was speachless, he cared so much. We rounded our street and I saw Cams house. We'll this will be awkward. We walked in together and all of my friends from home were there! They dog piled me and they were kinda crying. Cam grabbed me and picked me up pulling me into a bone crushing hug. Aaliyah gave me a hug and apologized for her stupid brother. Wanna who was on the couch...Shawn and some slut sucking each other's face off. "Hey Taylor I said giving him a hug, " hey booger isn't that the rudest thing ever" he said loudly nodding his head to shawn. "Can I talk to you in a bit" "yeah see ya later Taylor" I said walking to Justin "hey buddy he said his voice hoarse probably from crying, "i missed you big brother" I said with a sad smile hugging him tightly. We both started crying, "i haven't cut at all" I whispered in his ear, and he gave me another little squeze. "Hey don't cry I'm okay don't worry" I said wiping his tears in a sisterly way. "I know I just missed you" he smiled. I pulled away from our hug and the rest of the boys hugged me, huddling together. "lets go do something fun, I need to get active school sports start next month." " really you always say that and you always make the teams" cole piped in. " well I'm bored and I say I'm sure SHAWN WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIS SLUTTY GIRL FRIEND IN A BIKINI" I yelled the last part and they finally parted for the first time since I got here. " yeah babe lets go get my bathing suit so we can swim with them" she said not even bothering to introduce herself. "Everyone go get ready and meet at my house" we all dashed to our places, Cole, lizzy and Elayna coming with me to my house. I decided to be a little different and wear my new bathing suit.(pic above) I put on some black high waisted shorts and put some water proof concealer on my cuts then headed to Cams house. We walked into their backyard and my friends jumped into the pool with Cam and Nash. I layed on one of the chairs to get some sun since it's almost fall and it will be cold to do it then. I slipped off my shorts and put my sun glassed down. I heard the screen door open an someone walk over to me gasping s little.

Matt-

We decided to swim at cams house since we were all bored, I drove to my house and put on my best swim trunks and a sweater incase Ari got cold. Then I hopped in my car and sped over to Cams house I could already hear Ari's friends playing in the pool so she was already there. I walked out the screen door and saw some one laying one of the chairs. I walked past them and gasped a little when I saw Ari in the perfect bikini. She took off her sunglasses and her eyes went wide when she realised I had no shirt on.

Ari-

He is not wearing a shirt......and he has a v-line. So after that amazing view I jumped in the pool with Matt and soon Aaliyah, shawn and slut got here. "Hi I'm Ari I don't think we've met before?" I said feigning ignorance, "i'm Kelsey nice to meet you", I was trying to be nice but her voice was so bratty and her bathing suit was practicaly nothing (pic in next chap). You could tell the boys were grossed out so, same girl same. I just hope she's nice. Lol nevermind. "so when did you and Shawn meet?", "about 3 weeks ago" really bitch really. " cool....." I said awkwardly, a few minutes later Justin got here and we started doing chicken fights. I was with Matt, the Jacks were together, cash, Hayes and Aaliyah and Shawn and Kelsey. I got on Matt's shoulders, Jolinsky came at me but I pushed Johnson down. Same with all the other couples now it was just us vs Shawn. She didn't look that strong so I pushed as hard at I could but before she fell she grabbed my necklace and it unhooked. I had seconds before I would turn into a fish. Matt figured it out and ran out of the pool into the house. We made it to the bathroom and he slammed the door, locking it. He hadn't been at the waterfall with the other boys so he hasn't seen my tail. My legs free numb and my tail appeared along with my amazing hair. I propped myself on my elbows leaning on the wall, " Thanks Matt", he then turned around from the door and stared at my tail, " you're so beautiful", I probably was like a strawberry by now, "thanks but uh I don't have any clothes now " I laughed nervously, my top was now a mint green she'll bra again and I had no pants, so when I change back I'll be naked. "Yeah that's a problem, want me to go get some clothes for you" " Uh no I don't want you seeing my under wear" or my blade I don't want him to pity me or think I'm ungrateful, I really like him. "Just carry me to your car I'll get some" " kay let me get you're necklaces and we'll go he said opening the door and walking towards the pool. I locked the door behind him so Kelsey wouldn't see me incase she left the pool. Matt came back with my necklace and put it on me. He then picked me up opened the door and looked to see if anyone was there; no one was and he carried me to his car. He went next door to my house and thank god my mom was at work and my siblings in daycare. We walked in and he carried me up to my room setting me on my bed. I sat up and told him where everything was he grabbed me a white Matthew Espinosa crop top and some regular dark wash shorts. He opened my underwear drawer and grabbed me a pair of socks, a mint green laser bra and matching cotton underwear, blushing while handing them to me. He sat me down on the counter, he walked out and I'd used my hand to blow dry my tail; which was gone in about 15 seconds. I got dressed and stepped out, he was looking at my collage of pictures of just him. "Like my room?" I asked, quietly sitting on my bed, "yeah" he said turning, when he saw his quote painted on my wall in perfect cursive "You like my quote " he asked amazed, " yeah I try to live by it as much as I can" I said shyly. It's kinda wierd that he knows what underwear I have on, like bruh. " wait have you seen your hair" he said alarmed "why?" "It's still blue and purple!" I run into the bathroom and see that's he's right my hair is still the same length and color it is in mer-form. "Well cool now I never have to get it dyed" I joke walking out. "Wanna get going I said snapping him out of what looked like deep thought, "Yeah let's go" and we walked over to the boys house. We walked in the front door and everyone was chilling in the living room and Kelsey was gone. Matt sat on a recliner in front of the tv and all the couches were taken up so I was going to sit on the floor before, "hey Ari" Matt gestured to his lap and I walked over and sat on his lap. There was an Xbox so I grabbed a controller and headphones, putting in COD Ghosts in. I sat back down on Matt's lap and started playing.

Matt-

Well let me just say that Ari is a boss at COD I mean we can't hear anything but she is killing it. Unfortunately she is moving her hips a lot so thats not good but she doesn't mean to so whatever. While she plays I play with her hair thinking that if we were together I could see her in that bra I picked out. Oh crap now I know she can feel it because she just layed down so her back was on my chest and I could see her smirking. I wonder if she likes me as much as I like her because that would make me the happiest person on earth. Everyone was watching Ari play so she took it as an opportunity to whisper in my ear,"wanna spend the night at my house" did she really just asked me that, I can't wait to cuddle with her and maybe even kiss her, " yeah" I said kissing the top of her head. After about an hour of her dominating the game she turned it off and said we should have another movie night since school would start soon. We popped in Mr.Deeds because most of us like Adam Sandler, and ordered some pizza. After we finished a few more movies it was 8:30 pm and I decided that Ari and I should head back. She grabbed her shorts and i grabbed the bag i packed just in case we slept over at Cam's and we walked next door. Her mom was and siblings were all asleep so we quickly went up the stairs and went to her room, " do you mind if I sleep in my underwear ?" She asked nervously, I immediatly shook my head no unable to speak without stuttering. I changed in the bathroom putting on some boxers and sweats. I opened the door so she could wash her face and stuff while I brush my teeth. She walked in and I almost drooled, when she was done we slipped into bed and she put these curtains around her bed so no one could see us and tied them together. I was kinda awkward cause I didn't know if she'd be okay with me cuddling with her. Then she rolled on her side so she was facing me, "hey" she whispered, "i'm glad I picked out that underwear" I smirked, she touched my toned chest and started drawing random shapes, I got tingles all over. I put my arm around her waist pulling her closer, I ran my finger tips up and down her sides. "Can I kiss you" I breathed surprising both of us. "Yeah"
===========================

I woke up with my head on Ari's stomach and her playing with my hair, " morning handsome" man I could get used to waking up like this. Last night me and Ari kisses and then we both fell asleep and it was amazing. Let me get dressed and then we can go do something "kay" I said sitting up and undoing the tie on the curtains. I stretched and layed back down while I watched Ari go into the bathroom and then in her walk in closet. I went in after her and hugged her from behind while she was picking out something. Then I realised she wasn't wearing her bra I pulled my arms away "Omigosh I'm so sorry I didn't realise" I really didn't mean to and now she probably thinks i'm some perv. "Nah its fine," she said clipping a new bra on. "You wouldn't be able to tell so it's fine" "okay sorry again" she went behind a screen and put on some new undies and clothes. She came out and we went down stairs, it was 11:00 am so all of her family were gone and her friends left yesterday. We went to my house so I could change, when we got there my sister was home. Great now she's gonna ask Ari a bunch of questions and stuff. I pulled into my driveway and we hopped out going to my front door. When we came in I screamed I'm home without thinking and my sister came in and when she saw Ari she squeeled. "Are you my brothers girlfriend?" "Um no we're just good friends: she laughed sounding slightly disappointed, " well not yet anyways" I winked at her, making her blush, "this is Ariana" "Fay?" "Yeah" I chuckled at her excitement I may or may not talk about her at home haha. "Ooooh he talks about you all the time" I elbowed my sister before she could say anything else, "okay lets go up to my room I need to change" I said ushering Ari away before the baby pictures were taken out. " you talked about me?" She said curiously. "Well, yeah I never realised I did all the time though" I said getting out fresh clothes and walking to my bathroom. When I cam out I saw her sitting on my bed with one of my fan letters I got in my P.O. box. When I walked closer I saw she was crying, "what's wrong" I ran up to her and hugged her letting her get it all out. "This letters from me" she said quietly.

A/N- Hey guys sorry I haven't updated but school has been crazy and homework and blah blah blah but I'll try to update again soon good bye my little lemons