Chapter 9

(Sorry I haven't updated I didn't know what to write but I hope u guys like this, its kinda a filler, so....yeah)

ARI-

I got home and was thinking about confronting my mom about this when she got home, but then i thought that would be stupid she could expose me and that would not be good at all. I'm just gonna go on as usual. I went upstars and sat on my bed, thinking over everthing that had occured that day, I was thinking for awhile when realised something, and gasped, i like Shawn. then bunch of qustions flooded through my mind. I am crzy because i was having a conversation with myself trying to figure out what to do.
( A- inner self A- ariana)

Would he like me back?

no i mean im ugly as fuck why would he like me

Would Aaliyah care, woukd we sill be friends?

No she probably wouldnt care and we probably still be friends

I waas pacing around for a while until i heard the doo open and my mom yell she was home. I stopped tlking to myself and sat on my bed and went on myy phone, I had a text from Aaliyah.

Aa- Can u come spend the night Shawn i annoying and wants you to come over, i NEED a girl i'm so bored

Ar- yeah ill be there in 10

i grabed my mint grren duffel bag and put a hoodie, my make up, mint grren vans, mint green oversized cropped sweater, and some acid washed high waisted shorts. I also put a pair of light blue sweat pants and a sports bra with 2 rectangular cutouts in the back. it had been about seven minutes so i went to brush m hair when i looked in the mirror i was surprised all of my blemmishes were gone and beautiful samall mint green shell earings were in m ears. There was also a pearl in my belly button. I ran out the door with my bag and went to her house i opened he door and yelled i was here like i always do i headed up to Aaliyah's room i went in and sat on her bed. She looked up from her phone and smiled at me "We should order pizza" i commented " Do u always eat?" " yeah," i said in a duh tone " shawn order pizza" she yelled. I asked if i could take a shower since a didnt have time when i was home, " um well i need to shower but you can use the hallway bathroom" "kay" i walked to my bag grabbed my pj's, peppermint vanilla body wash, razor, etc. i went out to the bathroom. it had one of those showers that were kind that is a glass cube with the water that falls from the cieling of the shower. I had gotton undressed and started the shower. Thank god Cordilia gave me that neckless, so if i get wet wile wearing it i dont grow a tail. While i waited for it to heat up and make the room steamy i went on spotify, an dput my favorite playlist on shuffle. i steppped in with my back to the door. i shaved, washed my hair, and put conditioner in. i put my hair in a pony tail and was washing my body when i heard the door open. Crap i forgot to lock it!

Shawn-

i had kept bugging Aaliyah to invite Ari over and she finally did. i went back to my room and about 10 inutes later i heard that anelic voise yell shhe was here. i peeked ou my door and saw her go into Aaliyah's room. i went in the kitchen to grab a water bottle and went back up to my room. i thought i heard the hallway shower turn on but i just shrugged it off since the girls were still in the room. i had to us ethe bathrom and i don thaave a bathroom conjioned to my room like my little sis so i have to use the hallway bathroom.when i opened the door and was enveloped by steam i saw a naked body in the shower. " Aaliyah" th prson called and i imdiatly new who it was. She turned around and not to be perverted but let me say damn. she gasped when she focused on my face which snapped me bask and i covered my eyes with both my hands. i started rambling how sorry i was and just kept rambling. She cut me off by asking if i could get out which i did. i went in my room and couldn't get the picture of her perfect body. which caused by pants to tighten, i looked down in shock. Im gonna wait till the bathroom is no longer occupied to tke care of this problem.