The Weasleys

ATHENA POV:

I wake up early that morning and quickly shower, throw some clothes and go downstairs. Uncle Aberfourth is already down there waiting for me (sometimes I wonder if he ever sleeps). I grab my trunk and Uncle Aberfourth holds his arm out to me. I take it and feel the now familiar sensation of being squeezed. Then I'm standing right in front of a tall, brown house in the middle of nowhere. I can hear yells and laughs coming from inside as I go and knock on the door. A small, portly woman with fiery red hair answers. I recognize her as Mrs. Weasley, and as soon as she recognized me, she pulls me into a big hug. I see Ginny from behind her with a big smile plastered on her face. I hug Ginny next and say goodbye to Uncle Aberfourth, who politely declines Mrs. Weasley's offer to have a cup of tea.  

"They're upstairs two flights, second door on the left, dearie. They'll be glad to see you," Mrs. Weasley says, beaming at me. I say thank you and head up two flights, and find the second door on the left. I open it to find four beds, two on the right, and two on the left. Harry and Ron sit on two, talking while Hermione sits on one across from them, her nose shoved in a book.  

"Hello?" I say, because at first no one notices me. Harry looks up, smiles, and rushes over to me, enveloping me in a tight hug and swinging me around a little bit. Laughing, I make him let me go and I see the others awkwardly standing there. I blush but pretend nothing happened as I give Ron and Hermione a hug. Again, both Ron and Harry have grown, but Hermione still remains the shortest out of all of us. I sit down on the bed that's not occupied and we talk for hours. Just about casual stuff really, like Quidditch and the Triwizard tournament.  

"I've actually only been on a broom once. And that was in the first year when Madame Hooch was teaching us." I admit and Ron gapes at me.  

"Same." Hermione admits and Ron's mouth opens so wide, I swear that I saw a fly go in there.  

"Harry and I could teach you how to play Quidditch!" He suggests. "So that when we go tomorrow you'll understand the game." With a little convincing, Hermione and I agree.

"Watch out for the fence!" Ron yells to me and I duck, just missing the fence. We had been out here for half an hour trying to learn how to play, but the explanations weren't really helping. Hermione and I were pretty shaky on our brooms and kept running into things. Good thing I missed the fence that time! The sun was setting over the horizon, giving the sky a pinkish glow. The backyard of this house mainly consisted of odd plants and vicious garden gnomes. When Hermione and I were just getting the hang of it, Mrs. Weasley came out and told us it was time for dinner.  

We all gather at the big table and dig in. The food is honestly delicious and I'm starving, so I fill my plate up to the brim.  

"Hungry there?" Asks George (or it Fred) from beside me. I nod, my mouth too stuffed with food to reply. There's about five or six different conversations going on at once, so it's really hard to be a part of any of them. I try my best to listen to what Hermione's saying about how she heard the Triwizard Tournament is setting an age limit, and about how she's putting her cat (Crookshanks) on a strict diet. Once I'm done, I clear my plate and go to help Mrs. Weasley in the kitchen, only to be pulled back by Hermione.  

"I think it's about time you told Harry how you feel," she says seriously and I roll my eyes.  

"Not this again, 'Mione! I'll do it when I'm ready!" She shakes her head tries to push me towards Harry.  

"I think you're ready now!" She says forcefully and succeeds in smashing me right into Harry.  

"Oh-umm..sorry. I'm kind of a clutz," I shoot a glare at Hermione when Harry looks the other way. He looks back and our faces are only inches apart. "Sorry," I say again blushing.