The Burrow

ATHENA POV:

Today is Christmas Eve! Exciting right? I asked permission from both of my Uncles and they said I could stay at the Burrow with Harry and the Weasleys. Hermione was staying with us too.

"Oi, Athena!" Ron yells from downstairs. "How long does it take to do your hair?!" I roll my eyes.

"You don't want me to look disgusting, do you Ronald?!" I yell back and hear Hermione laugh from downstairs. I use a quick drying spell on my hair and grab my trunk. I make my way downstairs to be greeted by a very grumpy Ron.

"Finally," he breathes and I give him a light smack on the back of the head.

"Where's Harry?" I question just as he appears from the boys dormitories.

"Here," he calls and I make sure we have Ginny as well.

"Okay, lets go!"

The train was really crowded so it took us a while to find an empty compartment. Once we did, we all plopped down in exhaustion. We had just spent pretty much half an hour finding a bloody stupid compartment! We talked quietly about Death Eaters and things going on with the Order of the Phoenix. It didn't seem right without Sirius being in the Order, but we had to find a way to make this work.

"So how do you reckon the joke shop's going?" Ron asks and we all shrug.

"You should know, Ronald, they're your brothers!" Hermione chastises Ron like a young child, but he doesn't seem to care and just dismisses the topic. Ron and Harry start talking about Quidditch this year and how I should come to a game because the last one I saw was in our first year. I see Hermione suddenly stiffen as Ron's girlfriend Lavender Brown walks by the compartment. She fogs up the glass and draws a little heart with their initials on it. Ron forces a smile until she finally leaves. Hermione doesn't look pleased.

"I'm going to use the loo," she says and runs out of the compartment.

"Ron," I sigh and he looks at me blankly. "You know you are so clueless, right?" Both boys look at me like I'm crazy before they start talking about Quidditch again. I decided I'm going to leave Hermione alone for a while to let her breath. I cringe as Draco's owl, which strangely resembles me, flies past the window. His eyes flash to turquoise for a moment before returning to their original black. Harry and Ron are watching me skeptically. I brush it off and try best to ignore the bloody owl which seems to be watching me. Harry notices too, but doesn't say anything. Thank goodness for Harry's good manners.

"Athena, Harry!" Mrs. Weasley pulls us both in for a bear hug.

"Hello, Mrs. Weasley," Harry greets and I simply smile.

"Oh, call me Molly, dear!" She insists but I know it'll never last. She greets the others by telling them they need haircuts and then we're sent upstairs to pack. Ginny and I make our way to her room immediately start talking about boys. She tells me that she's thinking of breaking up with Dean because he's too clingy.

"So how're things with Harry?" She raises an eyebrow and I laugh.

"Oh they're really good. He's just so sweet to me despite everything that's going on...and..." I trail off.

"And what?"

"...I think I love him. Like, really love him." Harry and I had said we love each other before, but now I know that I did and always will mean it. Ginny squeals and pulls me to do this little happy dance. "But he seems stressed out from this whole thing. His nightmares are getting worse and now I'm getting them too. He's afraid Voldemort's getting in my brain." Ginny cringes at the name but shakes it off.