Spitting On Your Onion Rings

Chappie two!!! And after this I might need some motivation to continue;)

Here you go:

--------------------

I opened my eyes to see the sun streaming through the crack in my broken window, it was sunny, its never sunny this early in the morning,

unless...

I blinked twice staring at the clock next to me.

Ten fifty-eight, I had to be at work by ten thirty.

"Holy fuck nuggets!"

I yelled,

I was going to be late for work. Again.

I threw on a black slim shady T-shirt with baggy jeans and pulled my hair up in a sloppy bun, and not the good kind. I zipped up my jacket, and pulled up the sleeves, all while running out of my room, not even bothering to brush my teeth. (Ew)

I ran to our lobby and went up to the 'front desk' which was actually more of a broken bed frame with a bell glued on it.

I dinged it seven times and hit the desk.

"Pet! Drive me to work!!"

I yelled to my best friend.

Pet was the one who created this place,

A place for rejects and runaways to stay. A place for unwanted bitches like us

"Ugh, calm your tits! I'm coming!"

She was also the only one who knew my story, even the parts about Marshall.

And before you go all gangsta on my ass, yes I know he's famous and I came up with his name, kind of.

"Your boss ain't gonna be happy."

Pet said glancing at me.

"I know, I know. Just drive."

She shook her head and took off.

---------

"Cathrin! I am not happy!"

My boss yelled at me, his face jiggling.

"Three days in a row. LATE!"

He shouted, turning sort of purple.

"I know mr. Owens,"

I muttered, hanging my head.

"This is your last warning."

He glared pointing at me,

And without another word, he left.

I walked up to the window and put on my head set.

"Welcome to Burger King order when your ready."

I said gloomily into the mic.

"Thank you, I would like a double cheese burger and a order of onion rings, and one large diet dr pepper."

They said, their overly cheery attitude was sickening.

But there was one good thing about their order.

Onion rings.

Yes, in honor of my best friend, I work at burger king and spit on onion rings.

You know, from the song.

As I was preparing the food I picked up a onion ring and spat on it. Not even enough to notice, but it still counts.

"Five ninty-five at the third window." I said smiling,

I actually took a dollar off, due to the spit.

And that's how it went.

All day long.

Pet picked me up at the end of work, it was a awkward car ride. We had some small talk but besides that, it was silent. She wasn't acting herself, she was being all anxious and squirmy.

We pulled into the back of the hotel and pet let out a long breath of air.

"Cat..."

She bit her lip as if trying to decide on something.

"I have something for you."

She said after a long pause.

She dug in her pocket and pulled out a small envelope.

"I was saving them for some occasion or something but... You need this."

She tossed the envelope at me I picked it up and I struggled to open it.

I finally ripped it up enough to pull the items out, inside were two pieces of paper,

I picked them up and squinted at the print.

My eyes went wide and I opened my mouth to thank her but I was to exited for normal words like that so I yelled instead,

"YOU CHOCOLATE SHIT BAG! HOW DID YOU GET THESE!?"

I asked her, spazzing out.

"I know a guy." She said shrugging, both me and her smiled down to our tickets.

Our tickets to getting my best friend back.

------------------

Hehehehe:)

I like this chappie. :):)

It's kinda short and I have no idea what to do for the next one, sooo it might be a while... :)

Oh and the Eminem song of the day is Real Slim Shady:)