Mini Marshalls

Hay my Marshall minions! this chappter is just a little filler but injoy my little slims and stans! AND WHITNY WAS NOT ADOPTED UNTILL LATER SO DONT ASK WHY SHES NOT HERE OMG

------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/---------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-------

I threw my hands to the sky and spun around on my heels. "Guess who's back?" I yelled into the air.

We had just gotten out of our plane and Marshall was trying to get us a taxi before he was recognized. His hood was up and he was nervously looking around.

I on the other hand was just so happy to be home.

---------Marshalls P.O.V--------------

What the fuck am I doing?

I had asked a girl, who I have not seen for over twenty years to stay with me. Why? I have no idea. I felt unusually shy around her as well. Not to mention I fucking kissed her! God I cant believe I kissed her. Not that it was bad. If anything it was amazing!

I just don't know why I did it... Now here we are. Shes spinning around screaming and I'm trying to get a taxi without getting noticed.

If someone would have told me that this would be happening a week before now I would have just flipped them off.

Now I'm sitting here wondering.

Do I or do I not love this girl?

--------------Cats P.O.V-------------------

Marshall seemed distracted so I attempted to get a taxi myself. It took a few times but at last we were seated and on our way to the Marshall manor.

"I'm so exited!" I said repeatedly. Marshall kept giving me amused looks and I cant even imagine the look on the drivers face. I could have sworn I heard him say me too a few times.

"when will we be there?" I whinned to Marshall.

He gave me a sarcastic look, "when we get there." He said mocking me as he looked out the window.

"You really keep to yourself don't you?" I observed, he turned a light shade of pink. "Not usually." He mumbled, "Your just... Different." He teased poking my side. I giggled and beamed.

We finally pulled up to a huge gate and the taxi man let us out. Marshall walked up to the window and dropped a wad of cash in the mans hand.

He walked up to the massive gate and pressed a little red button. "Its Marshall." He said in a sing song voice into the intercom and the gates slowly opened. He took my hand and we walked up to the door which was immediately opened by two mini Marshalls. The youngest one who I suspected to be Hailie clung on to Marshall and eyed me suspiciously.

"Who's that daddy?" She asked stepping back.

"That's my friend, Hayhay she will be staying with us for a little while." He answered giving her a massive hug, and then doing the same to the oldest. "We missed you daddy." They both said, Laney ran back to the living room while Hailie on the other hand was still giving me suspicious looks.

"Come on Cat, let us give you the grand tour!" He said in a British accent making me and the girls giggle. Laney grabbed on my arm and pulled me along, "so your names cat? Like... The animal?" Hailie asked me, I could tell she was starting to like me a bit more.

"Uh, its actually Cathrin but I just go by Cat." I said smiling at her. She laughed and Laney continued to pull me along.

God I love these people.

------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/--/---------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-------------/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-------

THANK YOU FOR LOVEING ME AND PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK STAR STRUCK ITS BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

FEEDBACK IS APRECIATED

-CAT