Red Bull Race

OMG it's chapter ten!!!! AHHHH

-----/-/-/-/-/-:-:-:-:-:-/-/-/-/-/

"This is my room!"

Lainey said as she rushed me to different parts of the house.

"That's daddy's home studio." Hailie said pointing down the hall.

I was pulled up stairs and Hailie and Lainey both pointed to a closed door.

"That's daddy's special room." Lainey said,

"Don't go in." Hailie warned shaking her head.

Once we got back downstairs I stood awkwardly in between Marshall and Hailie. Hailie continued to look at me, she seemed to be questioning herself on weather I'm trustful or not.

Laney, on the other hand took a immediate liking to me, and is now doing something else in her room.

Hailie looked up at me, then she carefully walked around so she could stand by Marshall.

"So." I said, breaking the silence. "What are we doing?" I asked.

"Thinking." Answered Hailie stubbornly.

"Bout what?" I asked.

"You."

"Why?"

"Because." And with that she stomped away, "goodnight." She said as she walked out the door.

"Sorry." Marshall whispered.

"She's just not used to it yet." He said shaking his head. I smiled and shrugged.

"You wanna see my room?" He asked happily hop skipping in that direction. I laughed at how childlike he was, and followed him.

When we entered it I smiled

"It's just how I imagined." I whispered, the bed was pushed up against a wall and a T.V was in front of it. A small white chair was on the other side, next to a black shelf that contained towers of CDs.

The room was white and the floor had red carpeting. There was a black modern looking bedside table that contained a small white lamp, a magazine, and a empty can of red bull. There was also a little mini fridge beside his bed.

"Red bull?" He asked opening the fridge.

I nodded eagerly,

"Red Bull race?" I asked as he handed me mine.

"Your so on." He said.

We both opened our cans and chugged I was down to my last drink when Marshall threw his down.

"I win!" He exclaimed.

"No! You cheated!" I laughed putting mine down.

Marshall threw his hands in the air and fell onto his bed like a plank. He then rolled over on his belly and patted the spot next to him.

"Now what?" I asked as I flopped myself on the bed next to him.

"Let's just talk." He said sleepily.

"Ok." I burred myself into the blankets on his bed and yawned.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked stubbornly.

"Why did you kiss back?" He replied.

"Uh..." I trailed off. I had not expected that.

"And what would you say if I did it again?" He breathed, leaning closer to me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him first, taking him off guard.

How is this even happening.

----/-/-/-/-/-:-:-:-:-/-/-/-/-/--

DID YOU LOVE IT????

-cat