Slim Shady ;)

"Cat! Wait!"

I heard my name from behind me as Marshal caught me in his arms. "Cat, you don't get it, we are best friends! The girls love you! We're both mentally unstable, were both trying to be something in this world, but we've known each other from the start. I love you too Cat... I'm sorry." He said pressing his lips against mine for the third time. This time with so much passion and force that I couldn't help but kiss back.

He picked me up and carried me back in. "I'm sorry for being so much trouble.. It's just.. Your my only real friend and I don't know how to react if something goes wrong..." I said, my voice cracking at the end.

"It's okay, I promise, I will never give you another reason to leave. I've missed you."

He said, happiness flushing in his eyes. "I guess I've just never really been this happy before." He added, kissing me once more.

I smiled and pulled away. "Well I'm back for good now. No more getting rid of me." I said with a wink and a small smirk.

"I'm glad, I don't want you gone. Your mine." He said winking back, I felt my face get hot. "Uh... Thanks?" I said with a chuckle.

"But there's one thing I gotta tell you." I playfully added. "What's that?" He questioned. "You may be, 'slim shady'." I said making quotation marks in the air.

"But I will always be the real slim shady." I said stubbornly. Flipping out my middle finger and smirking.

"Yeah, I'm just the famous one." He replied with a shrug and returning the gesture.

"Haylie!" I said as she walked up to us, rubbing her eyes.

"Hey kitty." She said sleepily, yawning.

"Haylie guess what?" Marshall asked, picking her up and planting a kiss on her cheek. "What daddy?" She asked.

"If you would go wake your sister, me, you, her, and Kitty will all go get some ice cream!" He said laughing.

Haylies eyes filled with joy. "Okay daddy! Yes!" She said, leaping out of his arms, running to wake her older sister.

"Ice cream! Whoop whoop!" I said, running after her with Marshall not far behind.

I guess every things okay now, right?

------/--/---/---/----/-----/---

So I was going through the eminem books on Wattpad when I saw this was on the FIRST PAGE I had no idea you people would like thisXD well so after a few days of trying to remember my old password I'm back!!!!! I hope you like this one!!!

WHO LOVES BERZERK?!?!?!