Lose Yourself

OMG OMG OMG OMG what's she gonna say?!?!?!?! READ THIS A/N PLEASE

I have to say this book is based in 2004 so if I add his daughters in haylie will be like 9 and laney will be like 11 and I don't think Whitney was adopted until 2006 so... And we will just pretend Kim never remarried him because this is cats time to shine!!! READ THIS A/N PLEASE

--------/-/-/-/-/-/----/-/-/-/-/-

"I, uh I'm... What??" I stuttered breathlessly, of course I want to. But I don't want to be intruding!

"I... Yeah." I said as we finally pulled up to the ice cream shop.

"Really?" He asked excitedly, "of course!" I said playfully punching him and hoping out of his car. "How could I say no?" I asked quirking my head to the side. I opened the door, that little 'ding' followed as I did so. The place was still unusually empty and the same dude from last night was at the counter once again. "Oh my god it's you guys again!" He yelled, "alright, I got this." He said taking a deep breath "may I take your order," he said his voice going high. "Ok, ok, ok, um... I want," I paused awkwardly looking at the menu, "whatever he gets." I said dodging havering to chose,

"cookie dough." He said simply. and the poor ice cream dude looked like he was about to faint as he scooped our ice cream into cones. "Here, on the house." He said handing us our cones,

"wow, thanks!" I said surprised, I looked back to were Marshall had been standing , but to my surprise he was already out the door. "Hey! Wait!" I squealed running up to him, he had a look of annoyance on his face, "what's the matter?" I asked. "Oh," he muttered "that guy is a wuss." He said "like, if I wasn't 'Eminem', if I was just Marshall, we would of had to pay for that." He said sternly getting in the car, "but if you weren't Eminem and you were just marshall, I would have never found you." I said softly buckling my seatbelt, he had a blank expression as we drove back to my place. It was about six o'clock, so we stopped by mcdonnalds and got some Big Macs on the way there.

"Hey! I get to meet haylie And laney!" I realized as we pulled in to my place. (A/N this is set it 2004 and I believe Whitney was not adopted until 2006 and Haylie would be like 9 Laney 11)

"Yeah," he said nodding.

"So, do you wanna watch a movie of something?" I asked as we walked into my room, he shrugged. "Ok, we will but its gonna be a surprise!" I said eagerly, "oh and I guess I have to get my stuff together too... When are you leavening?" I asked, "sometime tomorrow." He said clasping his hands together awkwardly, "and I've been meaning to ask you..." He hesitated, "why did you keep that jacket all this time?" He asked gesturing to it. I chuckled a bit, "so you would recognize it if I ever saw you," I said blushing.

"Awe, your blushing!" He accused, "nu uh!" I said childishly, "you like me," he stated, "like me, like me." He winked, "oh you wish!" I taunted, "Ok movie time," I said avoiding talking about this anymore, I put the disk in my shitty ass T.V and ran to sit on the floor by Marshall.

"yay!" I squealed as the Menu screen for eight mile came on.

"Oh god," he said rolling his eyes, "why." He asked sternly as I pressed play, "because I'm cool." I said in a obvious tone. Once the movie started I wouldn't let him speak, this is gonna be a hell of a epic night.

in about thirty minuts into the movie Marshall was still complaning.

"Oh god, no please turn it off!" I laughed and his face flushed red, "fine," I giggled and skipped to the next part. "I can't believe you." He grumbled, covering his face. Then to his satisfaction, I turned the T.V off, "I'm sleepy..." I groaned crawling up in my bed, he looked at me awkwardly. "Uh... I could just, um... Sleep on the floor?" he stuttered nervously, avoiding eye contact. "No, no, no! It's all good! Your like my bro, come on." I said rolling my eyes, patting the spot next to me.

He smiled weakly and muttered a quick 'thanks' getting in my bed. I just laid there a moment, the events of today replaying inside my head. I heard him quietly snoring as I finally drifted off to sleep.

--------/-/-/-/-/-/-----/-/-/-/--

AWE!! Ok I'm sorry of my constant a/ns about the same thing were annoying but I had to get the point out!!!!! :) the title is lose yourself because the movie 8 mile is mentioned :)

feedback please?

-cat