Face First

Hay guys!!!!!!!! Might I just say you will live this chappie soooooo much:):):)

-----------/-/-/-/-/-----/-/-/---

"Mmgh" I yawed, opening my eyes. I blinked a few times, my eyes adjusting to the dark. I tried turning around until I realized I was being held back. I blushed when I saw Marshall's arm around me, I smiled and did the same to him as I closed my eyes, falling happily back asleep.

---------

"Cat! Wake up!" Marshall said shaking me, "wazgoinon," I muttered not wanting to open my eyes.

"Cat, we need to go. like now." He said grabbing some stuff off my floor, "now? Why?" I asked, fully awake now.

"The tickets I had for the flight we were supposed to get on where screwed up, and my manger was only able to get more for the morning." He said, "you need to get packed?" He asked, holding up his own suitcase. I leaned over and grabbed the leather bag from under my bed.

"All my tuffis in here." I said patting it, "but I probably need to get ready." I said gesturing to myself sarcastically.

"No time. You look beautiful. Lets go." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me along playfully.

"Oh, wait!" I said pulling out a pen and a sticky note. I wrote a quick letter to Pet and stuck it on the bell, you might notice that I'm not good at goodbyes face to face. I would miss Pet a hell of a lot too. I sighed, rushing to catch up with Marshall. We sped off to the airport, the drive was silent, I brushed my hair in the car and was wearing the clothes from the day before so it was all good for now.

Once we pulled into the parking lot I was freaking out, I have never been on a plane. Like ever. I hop-skipped to the door, Marshall cracked a smile at my enthusiasm. "Exited?" He asked, "very!" I answered happily. "Don't be." He said rolling his eyes.

--------•

Ok, we just now got on the plane.

Just now! It's been like hours since we went in the first line. But now, here I am in a plane that's about to take off, not to mention in first class, with my best friend Eminem.

It was really amazing in the plane. It was like a flying hotel, I guess that's what they were going for though. When we finally took off it was kind of shocking causing me to wince, I guess Marshall noticed because he squeezed my hand a bit.

Once the bumpy beginning part of the flight was over he let go of my hand and looked into my eyes.

I never noticed how blue his eyes where. We leaned in a bit, and I guess and some point our lips came together. I was shocked at first, not sure what to do. But I responded after a second. Closing my eyes, I had never once in my life kissed a guy, but I somehow knew we where doing something right.

It was at that moment that I realized, from the very first time we met, I was falling,

face first,

in love with him.

Crap.

-----/-/-/-/-/-------/-/-/-/-/----

OH MY GOD

I dident even know that would happen!!! Feed back is appreciated,

-cat