Best Buddy Drama

GUESS WHO'S BACK??!!

------/-:-:----/---:-:----/----:-:-

I woke up in Marshall's arms. I was smiling my goofy smile as I watched him sleep.

"Marshall." I sang in his ear. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Sorry." He muttered. "For what?" I asked. "Kissing you." He replied.

It felt like a knife struck me in the chest. "Marshall." I whined "you can't just make a girl think you like her. Just to apologize for it the next day." I said gloomily. He looked down. "I'm sorry... I just... I cant." He muttered sadly.

"But why?" I asked. "Because... I don't like you like that. We're not even that good of friends yet." He said, unwrapping his arms from my waist

-Marshall's POV-

Total lie.

I just don't want to get hurt. I don't want her to get hurt. I love her, I wish I could just wrap my arms around her and tell her that. I wish she could figure it out.

I just, I just love her.

No Marshall, you can't love, your shady. Shady has no heart, what the fuck is this

--Cats POV--

I blinked the tears away. Why can't he understand I love him?! I always have. He cared, I guess he doesn't all that much anymore. I got out of his bed and grabbed my stuff.

"Why am I even here?" I whisper yelled. "I loved you. From the beginning. I loved you!" I said letting my tears fall. I would have been fine with being his best buddy again. But he said we aren't good friends. How could I feel ok, living in a house that doesn't even know me? I walked to the front door and left. I didn't bother to look back as I left Marshall behind. Left Hailie and Lainey behind.

I left the only thing I had to hold on to all those horrible years of being broke and abused behind.

----/---:-:----/---:-:---/---:-:----

LOVE ME??? It's short!!

Vote comment. It would mean a lot

-Cat