Flick my Bic

Hogwarts bustled with activity as the house elves busied themselves with cleaning the whole castle. Agnes weaved through the masses as she made her way to the dungeons. Her luggage followed suit due to the casted Locomotor charm.

Agnes had requested that her chambers be within the dungeons. She missed their dank musk, and the isolation they enabled. Her eyes watered from the nostalgia. The dungeons were the main centerpiece she reflected on from her own time at Hogwarts.

Finally reaching the location, thanks to directions from both Headmaster Dumbledore and Mr. Filtch, Agnes stopped. She knew the password Dumbledore had provided her. The problem was coming up with one of your own. Agnes came up with one after a long contemplation. She changed the password as soon as she opened the passage with the existing one. Satisfied, Agnes made her way through the secret passage way and to the door of her new chambers.

With the flick of her wand, Agnes flung her luggage into the room. A wordless swish had the contents packing themselves.
Agnes observed the articles of clothing that were going by at the speed of a conveyer belt. She decided on wearing what she already had on and saving her good robes for the start of term.

Agnes kicked off her heeled boots and flopped onto the bed. She continued watching as her books were assorting themselves along the bookcases. A good sized cauldron lazily made it's way to the counter of the kitchenette area. Feeling she was deserving of a little relaxing, Agnes cradled her arms behind her head and allowed her back to decompress.

Agnes pointed in the direction of one of her bags. On command, a packet of spaghetti bought at a Muggle store floated to the kitchen and waited for a pot to fill itself with water. Using her pinky of the same hand she made a come-hither motion. A small, black cardboard box came to her along with a black Bic lighter. An ashtray was soon to follow. It scurried through the air as if not wanting to defy its 'master.'
Agnes took out a Muggle made cigarette and put it to her mouth. She muttered, "Flick my Bic," in a sort of taunting amusement as she lit the end.

She was halfway through the cigarette when there was a light knock on the door. Agnes made sure that her luggage had stopped packing itself before saying, "Enter."

Professor Minerva McGonogal and Professor Flitwick entered.
Agnes flicked the ashes off of the cherry before regarding their presence.
"Ah, professors! To what do I owe to this visit?"

Professor McGonogal waved the smoke away from her face. She glared at the remaining wafts in annoyance. "We came, Professor Flitwick and I, to welcome you, Professor Blackwood, to our prestigious school. We wish you good luck in your teachings and-"

"Hope that the Slytherins don't give you too much trouble." Flitwick added. He smiled as though to hold back a laugh.

McGonogal shot a disapproving glare his way. "How could you speak that way? Though they have their... moments, they are still students at this school!"

Agnes acted as though she hadn't heard Flitwick's statement. She wanted to remind him that he was in the dungeons. And the dungeons were the approximate location of the Slytherin Common Room; but she said nothing.

Flitwick sheepishly smiled, "I was trying to add some humor to the situation."

"You are the only one laughing, Felius."

Agnes returned the apologetic smile McGonogal had sent her way. She was sure that McGonogal remembered her from when she was a young Slytherin at Hogwarts, herself.

"Either way," McGonogal sighed, her Scottish accent thick. "We, or at least I," she glared once again at Flitwick. "Wish you good luck for this term. We hope that you will enjoy the atmosphere of Hogwarts' teaching career."

"Thank you, McGonogal." Agnes bowed her head. McGonogal did the same before exiting Agnes' chambers - pulling Professor Flitwick along.

As her door closed, Agnes smiled and shook her head. Even though Minerva was the Head of Gryffindor House, she still had respect for the woman.

Agnes reclined back as she was before the visitation. She lit another Muggle made cigarette and looked up to the ceiling. She thought of the lesson plans she would make and wondered what life as a professor would hold.

Severus will be in the next chapter, so no worries.
If any of you are wondering, the story is in third person perspective because it is easier to express the thoughts of all the characters. And it gives the impression that you're watching the characters as though they're in a movie.