Day 1

A Brief Description of the Ensuing Chaos:

These next seven one shots are a part of Malec Week 2015. A description of each day is below.

Day 1 (August 1) and it's your favorite book scene.

Day 2 is (August 2nd) "Into the Future" day which is anything taking place after City of Heavenly Fire.

Day 3 (August 3rd) is AU Settings day

Day 4 (August 4th) is cross-over day where you put our boys in a different book, movie, or TV-series.

Day 5 (August 5th) is Back to the Future day which is a different time period.

Day 6 (August 6th) is gender or body swap.

Day 7 (August 7th) is a scene you'd like to see in the TV show that isn't in the book.

Favorite Book Scene

"'It was hardly a choice at all. Alec took a deep breath, and jumped.

"All right," he said.

Magnus whipped toward him in the dark, all coiled energy now, all cheekbones and shimmering eyes. 'Really?'

'Really,' Alec said. He reached out a hand, and interlinked his fingers with Magnus's. There was a glow being woken in Alec's chest, where all had been dark. Magnus cupped his long fingers under Alec's jawline and kissed him, his touch light against Alec's skin: a slow and gentle kiss, a kiss that promised more later, when they were no longer on a roof and could be seen by anyone walking by.

'So I'm your first ever Shadowhunter, huh?' Alec said when they separated at last.

'You're my first of so many things, Alec Lightwood,' Magnus said."

~City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, page 666-67