Day 6

Body/Gender Swap

All I did was the edit and I was bored one day so this happened.

I've never done a headcanon series. So here's to experimentation.

The one who probably--

-gives nose/forehead kisses.

Totally Magnus. It's incredibly flirting and quick. So when Alec is rushing out the door and Magnus insists on something before Alec leaves, it's totally forehead kisses.

-gets jealous the most.

Both. Alec is better at internalizing it though and getting over it while Magnus is more likely to act on it. Especially while drunk.

Especially.

While.

Drunk.

-Picks the other up from the bar when they're too drunk to drive.

Alec. He's like the mother to everyone so he's always the designated driver (he doesn't like alcohol much anyways). Magnus can handle himself decently so it's not usually problem with him. It's Clary and Jace who are constantly going out and then calling Mama Alec to pick them up. Even though they're in New York City and they could just take cab or walk or take the subway (?).

"Alec?" Clary's voice giggled while Jace's voice mumbled something in the background, causing her to laugh yet again. "Can you come and-- Jace! Shut uh-up!" She started laughing again.

Alec looked to Magnus, who was curled up at his side.

"What?" Magnus mouthed.

Alec shook his head. This was the third time this month.

"Where are you?" Alec sighed.

"Um, Manhattan--"

"I know that-- Clary, put Jace on the phone."

"He wants to talk to you," Clary said.

"Me?" Jace asked.

"He said 'Jace.'"

"I'm Jace!"

Clary started laughing again.

"Hello? Alec--"

"Jace, where are you?"

"The 28 Club."

"I'll be there in a few minutes. Stay outside the club please--"

The line went dead.

Alec dropped the phone in his lap, defeated.

"Drunk?" Magnus asked.

Alec nodded.

"Where are they?"

..........

"Alec--" Jace wrapped his arms around Alec, practically jumping into his arms. "Oh. I love you."

Alec's eyes shifted to Magnus, apologizing. Magnus had an arm around Clary; his support being the only thing that held her upright.

"You're like-- my best friend," he slurred.

"Um, yeah," Alec agreed.

"Let's just get them back," Magnus said. "Netflix doesn't like to be kept waiting."