Chapter One

The simple white dress fit her tiny, scrawny frame snugly. Her older brother was getting married today. Not tomorrow, today. And she was the bridesmaid who walked her brother's lovely bride down the chapel's isle. The baby blue hair ribbon was neatly tied in a cute bow on the top of her head, next to the twisted bun. She stared into the mirror in the bathroom, looking at her reflection. Hate, disgust, and depression crawled onto her face, letting a well known frown sit at her soft lips. She was happy for her dear older brother who waited in the chapel along with her family and relatives and friends, but something inside her small chest and heart laid a crying muscle. One to make her frown.

"Andilynn, you ready?" The lovely bride walked into the bathroom, holding up her white dress with a blue ribbon tied at the waste with her blue polished fingernails. Andilynn looked away from the her sad-faced reflection in the mirror and to the bride of the day.

Andilynn stares at her awhile, before speaking up. "Yeah, I guess. Let's get this over with." She gives the bride a fake smile, making it look realistic. The bride smiles back, unaware of the depressed soul of  Andilynn's. The two girls walk out of the women's restroom together. Andilynn's knee-high dress swayed with her walk.

The theme of this particular wedding partook the gorgeous bridesmaids and bride wearing white converse with any white dresses they could possibly find. The groomsmen wearing black fedoras with baby blue ribbon attached and lack slacks. And for the groom, and black suit with baby blue shirt tie and black slacks. Perfect, right?

Andilynn and the bride, known as Olivia, stood behind the closed doors before the chapel filled with girls wearing breathtaking dresses and boys wearing their handsome suits. The soft wedding music played as the closed doors opened by the polite butlers of the special event.

Andilynn and Olivia walked down the isle, a smile planted on each of their soft faces. Every Sunday dressed person turned and looked as the beautiful girls walked up the the three steps. Andilynn parted from Olivia, going to stand by the other bridesmaids at the end closed to the bride and groom. And the ceremony began.

"Olivia Hope Reynolds, do you accept this handsome man as your forever groom and husband?" The priest speaker announced finally.

"I do." She said, Andilynn smiled a real smile this time. All she needed was her one and only older brother to say 'I do'.

"Louis Oakes Summers, do you accept this lovely women as your forever bride and wife?"

"I do." He said, and Amdilynn smiled the realist, widest, smile she could ever make.

"You may now kiss the beautiful bride." Andilynn watched as her brother, Louis, gently sets his left hand onto Olivia's cheerful face. And together, they kiss. The special kiss lasted about ten seconds, before the two wedded parted lips.

The reception took place in Andilynn's grandmother's backyard. The wedding cake covered by a small canopy, casting a square-shaped shade along the area. Andilynn stood away from the unknown kids/adults, her relatives, and her own family. Just after they drove to her grandmother's, the sad-like frown reappeared.

Laying against her chest, and ending at her small waste, sat her black Sony-brand camera. Andilynn loved photography, and being at the age of  14, she wanted to study the life skills of photography in college. Her favorite passion and talent ever discovered in her own 14 years.