Chapter Two

She sat in her room, on her bed with her favorite white, ruffled pillow on her lap. Louis and Olivia had left just about two days ago, and Andi already messed the two. She also hasn't seen CJ since the wedding, but the two new friends plan on hanging out today at Andi's home. Andi was quite excited to tell CJ that she was almost two weeks cut-free.

Staring into her small, but full clothed closet, Andi threw on a black n' white short-sleeved crop top, and slipped on her skinny light jean pants. Slipping on her black vans, Andi walked down the stairs, her curled long blonde hair bouncing along with her.

Andi peered into the sink, making a disgusted face at the dirty dishes. If her mum or dad found out that these were left in the sink overnight, Andi would be dead. Ironically. Quickly switching the clean and dirty dishes to the cabinets or dishwasher, Andi wiped off her tiny hands with a rag and continued finishing the messy house.

"Andilynn Rae! This dining room is a complete mess!" Andi's head jerked upward at the sound of her mother's screech.

"Mum, I'm almost done with the living room and I'll get to the dining room right after." Andi replied with a soft call.

"You better. If that new friend of yours is coming over, I want this house to shine and I want to see it sparkle." With a mental groan in her mind, Andi went back to work with a few stray tears crawling down her cheeks.

Everyday, Andi's parents go out for an hour. Actually the entire day, leaving young, 14 year old Andi by herself. But this time, CJ would be with her, keeping her company. Two hours had past and Andi finally finished cleaning up the house, including her parents room and her own.

Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong

Andi walked away from the tv and rushed to open the front door. And sure enough, CJ stood there. He was wearing blue jean pants, a t-shirt, and navy blue converse. A smile arose onto Andi's face, she couldn't believe she had an actual friend who cared about her.

"Hi." CJ says.

"Hi." Andi answers, opening he door wider for him to come through. He walked in and and I led him to then living room. She sat, followed by CJ, only leaving a few inches of space between them.

Andi's happy side seemed to have grown since the wedding. And now today, she seemed happier then ever. Just one person can make a big difference.

"I have to tell you something." Andi says, her voice hoarser then the wedding. Everyday, Andi seemed to be losing her voice constantly, and now every time she tried to talk, her quiet voice sounded horse and she sounded sick. The look on CJ's face registered that he was concerned.

"Yeah?" CJ asked, curious of what Andi has to confide to him.

"I'm almost two weeks clean!" Andi says, but makes it a excited, loud whisper so she couldn't harm her voice anymore than it was. CJ's face lit up, making Andi's do the same.

Did I tell you that CJ has feelings for this particular girl? I didn't? Well, now you know, CJ has feelings for Andi. And Andi herself? We can say that's unknown at this moment. We'll have to wait to find out of Andi likes him back.

CJ smiled, his hazel eyes sparkling with light. He didn't speak but unexpectedly hugged Andi. Andi hugged him back, and my friend, that's when her feelings grew. She smiled as she hugged him, and blush came upon her face. As well as CJ's.

Not even after a minute did the front door swing open. Andi and CJ jumped out of their hug and looked to see who it was. Can you guess? I'll tell you otherwise. Andi's parents walked in, and Andi's mum walked over to the two friends, sat down, and glared at Andi. By now, Andi's happiness was back to level 0. Her smile disappeared and her blue eyes stopped dancing.