Chapter Thirteen

FEW YEARS LATER

Who knew we could head this far in Andilynn and Caleb Junior's journey through their teenage life.

Who knew they'd find love. Who knew they would ever see each other once again.

Who knew..

It's finally their wedding day, they're 22 years old. Louis is 29, and Olivia is 28. Don't forget about lil' Noah Trenton Summers who is now six.

Yes, it is six years later.

<<<>>>

Andilynn wears her laced up wedding dress, her long blonde hair tied up in a fancy bun.

CJ wears his tidy, handsome suit, his brown hair neatly jelled up.

Louis and Olivia sit off in the first row, smiling like never before. And Noah sits on Louis' lap, wanting to be just like his dear father.

CJ's family sit behind them. Preston and Ricky, then his mum and dad.

There were guests from both their families.

Now to the vows..

"Caleb Junior Abrams, do you take this lovely woman of yours to be your forever wife?"

"I do." CJ says, a sweet smile plastered into his face.

"Andilynn Rae Summers, do you take this lovely man of yours to be your forever husband?"

"I do." Andi replies, creating the same, sweet smile of hers.

"You may now kiss the bride."

CJ dips Andi, before touching lips, he says, "damn, who knew we would get this far."

Andi closes her eyes and laughs, just as they kiss.

<<<>>>

Ricky, you know, CJ's younger brother? Yeah, he's 18 now.

He sat alone in one of the table chairs as everyone danced at the reception. He fidgeted with his fingers, until someone sat next to him.

"Hi, I'm Zoe. My mom wants me to make new friends and you seemed as though you needed one?" She speaks, her sweet American accent getting his attention.

Ricky looks up and smiles, thinking 'didn't this happen to CJ and Andi?'

Yes, yes it did. And so the story begins..