[07] just a kid from brooklyn

RISE

[7] just a kid from brooklyn

R U PREPARED FOR THIS ONE ALSO? BC IM NOT

They took him to Johann Schmidt.

"Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trade, but I must say, you do it better than anyone," Schmidt walked up, Steve glaring at him.

"But... there are limits. To what ever you can do, Captain. Or did Erskine tell you otherwise?"

"He told me you were insane," Steve told him.

"Ah... He resented my genius and tried to deny me what's right for your mind, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?" Schmidt spat.

"Nothing," Steve smiled, "I'm just a kid from Brooklyn."

Schmidt then punched him in anger, over and over again until Steve fell to his knees, coughing.

Steve looked up at him, "I can do this all day."

"Oh, of course you can, of course. But unfortunately I am on a tight schedule," Schmidt got out no ordinary gun and put Steve at gunpoint.

"So am I," Steve growled as the Howling Commandos burst through the large windows.

Schmidt tried shooting at Steve but he moved behind a guard, the guard getting shot and disappearing. The Howling Commandos started to shoot at all the guards, Schmidt running away.

"Rogers! You might need this!" James picked up Steve's shield, tossing it to him while Steve caught it, "Thanks!" he stared chasing after Schmidt.

"We're in! Assault teams, go!" Jim shouted, Colonel Phillips listening to the speaker, "Move out!"

Many soldiers started making their way to the Hydra base while the Howling Commandos shot at the guards through the hallways.

"Cut off one head, two more sh-!" Colonel Phillips shot at the guy, "Let's go find two more."

Steve blocked every shot Schmidt took. He now took the chance to throw his shield through the curved hallway, it sticking in between two closing doors. Out of nowhere, another guy that had fire came out, attacking Steve as he hid behind a wall.

Daisy then came and started shooting him down with a rifle. (OK I HAD TO, SHE WAS MISSIN OUT)

"What are you doing here?!" Steve shouted at her. He didn't want her getting hurt.

"I begged Peggy, and Phillips said one more is always fine! Plus, I know how to use a gun now!"

Steve groaned as they both started walking, "You better not get hurt," they both looked at each other.

Daisy smiled at him while she shot another guard, shocking Steve because her eyes weren't on the guard--they were on him.

"This is actually quite exciting!" she started to eagerly shoot at random guards who passed by, making Steve chuckle.