[12] reunited

RISE

[12] staisy reunited!!

Daisy's head shot up once she heard the doors open.

Gasping, she put her right hand onto her mouth. She couldn't believe at who she's looking at.

She slowly stood up from her seat, tears clouding her vision, "S- Steve?" she whispered.

"I- how are you here?" He asked her, shocked, but also happily.

The both made their way to each other, and Daisy had to stop herself from jumping onto him. She reached up and tightly wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, making their way to his neck.

While he closed his eyes, he wrapped his huge arms around her tiny waist, then lifted her up off the floor, making her giggle the slightest.

"Steve, I- I thought you were dead!" she cried onto his shoulder.

"I know.. but, I thought- you- how are you here?" his arms tightened around her.

"I'll explain later... I missed you.. so much," she admitted.

He smiled and kissed her temple, "I missed you too... I- I wanna tell you something," Steve placed her back onto the ground and they both pulled away, his heart starting to race.

"Yeah?" She would have been sad that they both pulled away, but she was just too happy to see him. She felt the butterflies in her stomach when they both touched, and when he kissed her temple, she felt a whole zoo.

Everyone was watching them, smiles and smirks on their faces, " ...Uh- I'll tell you later, I promise," he wiped away her tears with his thumbs.

"Okay.." she stood on the tip of her toes and kissed his cheek, it soon turning crimson red afterwards and butterflies started to flutter in his stomach. His smile only widened. He missed the feeling he got whenever she would kiss him on the cheek.

They both sat down next to each other, listening and watching the security camera that was on watch of Loki's cage.

"It's an impressive cage.. Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard," Loki turned towards the security camera, "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you? You call on such lost creatures to defend you."

"How desperate am I?" Fury walked forward to Loki's cage, "You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to have come so close. To have the tesseract, to have the power.. unlimited power. And for what? A warm light through all mankind to share. And then to be reminded what real power is."

Fury started to walk away, "Well let me know if real power wants a magazine, or something."

Loki started to walk towards the camera before the video closed.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce crossed his arms, a small grin on his face.

"Loki's gonna drag this out.. so," Steve looked up ay Thor, who seemed to be in complete thought, "Thor, what's his play?"