[11] avengers initiative

RISE

[11] avengers initiative

A FEW DAYS LATER

"Good go on this end, the rest is up to you." Tony flew out of the ocean and through the city.

"You disconnected to transition lines? Are we off the grid?" Daisy heard Pepper say.

"Stark Tower's about to become a beacon of self-sustaining, clean energy."

"Well, assuming the ark reactor takes over, it actually works."

"I assume."

"Hey Tony!" Daisy sat down next to Pepper, popping her head into the screen.

"Hey kid," Toy smiled as he headed towards the Stark Tower.

Daisy rolled her eyes, "I'm not a kid. I'm thirty."

"Whatever, you act like one... Light her up." Tony also rolled his eyes, making Daisy gasp.

"I wanna press the button," Daisy whined.

"I can do it-"

"It's okay, I can handle a button," Tony chuckled as he heard the girls both argue.

Daisy pressed the button and different sections of the Stark Tower lit up.

"Is it pretty?" Daisy asked.

"Very."

"How does it look?" then asked Pepper.

"Like Christmas, but with more..." Tony smirked, "Me."

Daisy giggled, not really listening to their conversation.

"Pepper, you're killing me. Remember? Enjoy the moment?" Tony landed on the platform near the balcony.

Daisy nudged her while she nodded, "Listen to the man."

Pepper rolled her eyes, "Then get in here and I will."

Daisy's eyes widened, "Okay, I loved Pepperony until now!" she pretended to gag.

"Sir, Agent Coulson of SHIELD is on the line."

"I'm not in!" Tony's machines took off his mask, his suit following after, "I'm actually out."

"Sir, I am afraid he's insisting."

"I got a date, Jarvis," Tony made is way into the building. Daisy got up and walked over to the circular couch that was made into the floor.

"Levels are holding steady," Pepper bit her lip, "I think."

"Of course they are, I was directly involved--which brings me my next question, how does it feel to be a genius?" Tony made his way to Pepper.

"Well, ha, I really wouldn't know, now would I?" she turned around and smiled at him.

"What do you mean? All of this..." Tony waved his hand around, then pointed at Pepper, "Came from you."

Pepper shook her head, still smiling, "No, all of this," she tapped Tony's chest plate, "Came from that."

"They're so cute but so disgusting," Daisy told herself, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Give yourself some credit, please," he put his hands on her shoulders, "Stark Tower is your baby, give yourself.. twelve percent of credit."