Chapter three : Meeting him again

...And he kissed me passionately

We broke apart and stared in each other's eyes for minutes "I-I'm sorry I didn't have to kiss you, I just couldn't he-" This time I kissed him. When we  again broke apart he smiled "I love you" I kissed him soft on the lips "I love you too..." We hugged and walked to Olga and Ramallo.

"Angie, my darling!" Olga hugged me tightly "Olga, nice to see you but I can't... Breath" She quickly let go of me and hugged Pablo too. I give Ramallo a hug and then I walked next to Pablo. Olga looked to us

"Are you two?" I into Pablo's eyes and nodded "Yes we're together!" Pablo gave me a quick kiss and then my mother came over and hugged Olga and Ramallo.

"Olga, Ramallo, I missed you two so much!" After they hugged once again my mother looked to me but I just stared coldly to her. Pablo and the other two decided to leave so me and my mother were alone.

"Angie I-" I don't want to start this again. "Mom, I don't need your explanations. I've heard enough." And I walked away, again.

Time skip
Later Olga gave us a tour around the vacation park. It's really big but we're doing it because not everyone is here yet... I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a soft kiss on my hair. I looked up and saw Pablo standing. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Again daydreaming..." I nodded "Yes." He was about to say something but Olga interrupted us "Okay people, we're now in the half of this tour but the other guests are here." We turned around and Olga came next to us

"Everything okay, darling?" I nodded "Yes, just a bit tired..."

"Okay..." We talked not much because I didn't want to. Maybe I sound rude but sometimes I don't want to talk to anyone. I'm a woman.

Everyone goes back to his/her little house but me, my mother and Pablo had to stay. "Probably you're wondering why you have to stay." We all nodded "It's because of the next guests are sleeping in the same house as you." We all said okay and she continued "Hopefully it isn't a problem..." Okay....

After 10 minutes there came a black car on the parking. A young lady, I guess 17 years old, goes out of the car and hugged Olga tightly "My little girl! Good to see you!" She gave Ramallo a hug and gave us a hand. After her stepped a long, handsome man out of the car. Probably her father. He hugged Olga and Ramallo, gave Pablo a hand but when he saw me he froze. I recognised him also....

"German..."

"Angie"