Chapter four : In the same room

"I'm not planning to sleep with him in the same room!"

"And I'm also not with her!" Me and German are begging for not sleeping in the same room "Sorry guys, I can't do anything against this. There aren't any rooms free so you two have to live with each other." I sigh frustratedly. Olga walked away and me and German were alone now. He was looking at me

"What?" He looks angry to me "Nothing!" Dear lord... "Look, I don't want to sleep with you but I also don't want to argue!" He nodded "It's okay for me, but don't speak much to me because I don't want to hear your voice."

"Shut up then!" I walked out of the room. I can't live with this. I mean, me and German in the same room! He took my niece away from me!

"Can I sit next to you?" Violetta stand next to me "Ah, yeah you can..." She sat down and there was a silent "Who are you?" She looked to me "I'm Angie, the sister of your mother..." She looked confused to me

"Sister?! Dad told me that mom don't had sisters or brothers!" She wanted to stood up but I took her arm "Don't do anything...." She sat down and hugged me "I'm so happy to know you..." I kissed her forehead "Do you want to know something about your mother?" I looked to her. She looked excited. "Yes please!"

Time skip

It's weird to have my niece back and also talking about Maria with someone... Even when my mother loves Maria more than me, Maria always is going to be my sister and I love her...

Maria is my twin sister if you didn't know it... She always looked older than me, because she putted very much makeup on her face when she was 14-15 years old...

Btw, I don't know if I can sleep with German in the same room... I mean, he-... No I can't be mean at him anymore...

Maybe I'm with Pablo but when I saw German all my feelings came back... I mean, look at German! He's handsome and his muscles are so... You know what I mean!

I'm just going to start with being friends with German and after that we will see how it turns out! I remember our first time we met..

"Angie, this is German!" Maria held Germans hand "The German?" She nodded. I walked over to him and we shook hands. I looked into his eyes. His eyes... They're so beautiful... I could melt in them every time I see them... "Hello, I'm Angie!" He smiled "Im German." Oh his voice... Angie, stop with thinking about him like that! He's your sisters boyfriend!

I loved him the first minute when I saw him... And he's more handsome now than he was earlier...

I walked to the table where we should have a barbecue. German sat down, with his iPad and his glasses on. His glasses make him look so smart... He looked up

"Angie, we have to talk."