Chapter Eleven

Okay, I've decided that Britt could write. Hope you enjoy and maybe I'm going to let her alone... Or maybe not 😈👏 See you later 😈
-The devil 😈

2 weeks later
Things are good... Me and German aren't together which hurt me, but yeah... Vilu lives by her dad the most but sometimes she lives with me. I really love being with her and sometimes German invite me for dinner. But the last time they're acting weird... Btw, tonight I'm going to them for dinner. I hope that they act normal now... Last week they haven't spoken much with me... I will give you an example...

"Hey Vilu, do you want to come to the cinema with me?"

"Erm... No mom, I don't have time." And she closed the door.

This is going on for a week. I'm so scared...

Btw, I'm working at the studio. I love working there! And I'm in my way now... It's only 2 minutes walking so...

When I arrived I walked into the teacher room and there stoop Pablo talking with a woman. Yeah, Pablo is also working at the studio... I walked to my class with a cup of tea, mumbling a song. Today I have classes with Violetta and after our lesson I'm going to talk with her.

After 10 minutes everyone was finally inside and I could begin...
"Okay everyone, are you started with working on the song?" Everyone nodded. "Who wants to show us?"

"Me!" Ludmila stood up and took Vilu with her since they're partners...

Si es por amor, doy todo lo que soy

Si es por amor, todo será verdadero

Esta es mi vida y no la quiero cambiar

Al fin encontré mi lugar

Pero busco un amor sincero

Alguien que me pueda amar

Yo me conozco y siempre encuentro la manera

No importa cuando y donde sea

En mi juego ya esta claro el reglamento

Cuanto lo siento

Yo tengo un plan siempre que envuelve dulcemente

Yo tengo

Solo amor para dar

Pero si

Es por amor todo sera verdadero

Si es por amor doy todo lo que soy

Mi corazón es todo lo que yo tengo

Gane y perdí

Nunca me rendí

por que soy así, uoh, uoooh

After class

I asked Vilu to stay. "What is it?"

"I could better ask that to you. Why are you ignoring me?"

"Look mom, we can speak about that tonight. I have to go, bye!" And she walked out of my class.

What have I done wrong?

That evening

I stood in front of the Castillo house. Should I go inside? I'm scared that they're mad at me... Let's do it...

German opened the door "Angie! You're here!" He hugged me "Yeah... Can I come in?" We walked to the sofa and talked a bit. Then the doorbell rang. He opened the door and hugged the woman. They walked to the sofa, completely ignoring me. "Selvaggia!" Violetta came running down the stairs and hugged ?Selvaggia?. "Sweetie, I'm happy to see you!"

"Me too!" They were talking happily, totally ignoring me, which is pissing me off, but yeah... They stood up for dinner and than Vilu saw me "Hi mom..." She hugged me and we walked together to the table.

"Wait! I have to do something!" Everyone stopped and German came closer to me. "Angie?"

"What?" Vilu gave him a box. What is happening?! He goes on one knee. Is he?!

"Angie, would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Muhahaha 😈 This is the end of the chapter 😈 Vote or Comment if you want more 😈

-The devil and dirty minded babe 😈😂