Chapter six : Get caught by kissing

"Kiss me."

Should I do it? I mean, I'm with Pablo but I started being naughty (without_a_name123 😂😂 You know what I mean😂) I have to admit that I want to kiss him badly... Should I do it?

I grabbed his by good collar and kissed him passionately...

Germans POV
She was thinking about my question. She grabbed me by my collar and kissed me passionately...

The kiss became hotter and hotter, I'm not going to tell more... It's my own business...

Time Skip

After some passionate minutes, we had to go for dinner. We sat down and everyone looked at us. "That took long..." Pablo mumbled under his breath "We were just talking." She replied coldy and than looked at me and winked. I smiled back at here and we continued eating... I sad in front of Angie so I could look into her beautiful eyes...

"Okay, it's the first night here so me and Ramallo decided to do something special!" Ramallo stood up "We're going in groups of two around the park. We already know who's with who so you can change anything." Then Olga began to speak "It's only just for being in the nature, so you better can put something sportive on." Then she continued with who with who was. "German and Angie, and the last group is a group of 3 persons, Pablo, Angelica and Violetta. You can go change and come back in 15 minutes." Me and German runs to the house but he was faster than me "Tired, beautiful?" I nodded "You're really fast!" We walked into the room and I changed first and after that German changed. I had my jogging pants on, it's really comfy (A/N: it's really comfy!) We walked out of the house and go to Olga and Ramallo. "Here's your light! After the tour you can go directly to your house and go sleep. Good luck!"

Angie's POV
We walked for some minutes till German pushed me at a tree

"I want to kiss you so badly..." I laughed and leaned in. Finally our lips touched... We broke the kiss and walked around the park. We were nearly at the end when we heard my mother talking with Pablo "I don't trust that German... He's bad for my daughter and I don't want her to get hurt... German is a monster..."

I could see that German is getting angry but I calmed him down "Please don't do anything..." He nodded and placed his hands on my cheeks "I never want to lose you... You're mine for ever... My Sunshine... My Angel... My happiness... My life... My universe... I love you so much..." He kissed me softly

"What's going on here?!"