Chapter Fifteen

Okay guys, first of all I have to say that this is the last chapter of this book. Unicorn Poop said that I had to make a sequel but I don't know yet. Tell me if I have to or not! Enjoy the last chapter of my first book on this account! Lots of love,

-The devil and dirty minded babe 😈😏

The next morning I woke up in Germans arms again. I was laying on his chest. I was thinking about what happened yesterday. First of all, Priscilla is here. Then she wanted to kiss him. Third, she came back with Ludmila. Fourth, she acted like my mother and last of all, German kissed me again. Okay the last part isn't important but yeah... But I'm better going to the studio because if I didn't, Pablo would be mad at me....

Time skip

I was teaching the younger ones when I felt a disgusting thing in my mouth... Oh shit I have to throw up! Quickly I run to the girls bathroom and go into the toilet. I don't have to explain the next, huh?! I forgot to close my door. Vilu and her friends came into the bathroom and saw me sitting. "Mom, you're okay?" I nodded "Yes... Probably something I eat..." I stood up and walked to my class. I was about to speak again but there it was again... I don't have to explain the rest, or do I have?!

Maybe I should call a doctor or maybe I'm- No, Angie you're not pregnant! But maybe I am... I'm going to the pharmacy after my lessons...

Time skip

I walked into the pharmacy, my hands were sweating and my legs are like jelly things. I don't know how it's called so, don't judge me. Wow! It's like I'm in my period...

"Can I help you?" The woman after that thing asked me something "Erm... A pregnancy test please..." I said. Not to loud, of course. "Here it is..." I paid her and walked out of the pharmacy. I walked to my best friend's house and she opened the door. I showed my test and she nodded. Btw, my best friend is called Jackie if you're wondering....

I runs to the toilet and did the test.

After a few minutes waiting, I took a look. It said... 'Congratulations! You're pregnant!'

I began to cry. What if he don't want this child? Jackie asked if she could came in. I opened the door and nodded. She opened her arms and I hugged her.

We talked a bit, and she tried to make me happy but it didn't work... I walked home and run upstairs. I lay down on my bed and fall asleep, AGAIN.

Time skip

I turned on my phone and looked at the hour. '18.45pm' Gosh, I slept for 3 hours... But now I have to face my fiancé and tell him about this little one in my stomach. Are you ready? Yes I am... I guess...

I walked downstairs, my head down and stressing like hell. I knocked on Germans office door. No answer. I walked in, completely not knowing what was going on inside... I wanted to begin to talk, so I put my head up. There I saw German and Priscilla looking at me. German had red lips, probably of Priscilla's lipstick. Tears came into my eyes. I took the pregnancy test since he sat in my pocket. I lay it down on his table and run out of his office. I thought he loved me. He shows it over and again...

The next day...

Germans POV

I walked down to my office. Angie wasn't home yesterday, but that's my own fault... On my table laid a paper with the pregnancy test...

Dear German

Once again you showed how much you loved me... I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant. Inside me is growing a little human. Our little baby! But no worry, I'm leaving. Where I left to, that is something you doesn't have to know. Be happy with Priscilla. Or with another women's. I'll love you forever, but please don't say me again that you love me because you don't love me. Maybe I'm coming back, maybe not.

Lots of love,
Angie Xxx

This is the end of this book. I know it isn't long but I wanted to end this book. Maybe I'm going to make a sequel... Or Maybe not...

Thanks for reading! Vote or comment if you want a sequel!

-AdoringTini 💕💎