Chapter five : Friends

Germans POV
"We have to talk."

I looked into her beautiful green eyes. I know exactly what I want to say...

"Come sit down..." She sat down in front of me, and I saw she was a little bit scared "Why do we need to talk?"

"Well, ehm..." I paused a moment before continuing "I can't live like this."

"What do you mean? You heard Olga, you can't change anything about the rooms..." I took her hand "No, it isn't about that..."

"Tell me please!" She took her hand back "I can't be mean at you anymore..." Her eyes became big "I... I- I wanted to say the same!" She stood up "Really?" She nodded "Yes, and German, I'm really happy that we're friends now..." I stood up and walked over to her and give her a hug "Thank you..."

"For what?"

"Just thank you..."

Angie's POV

I'm so happy that me and German can talk normally about things. I'm happy he doesn't think the same as a few years ago... I told you it already so I'm not going to do it again. I'm too lazy for that.

Me and German are chatting, while waiting till the others are here also.

"So, you live in Spain now. In which city?" (A/N: I don't know if I told you yet so if I wrote the wrong city  please comment the right one) "I live in Alicante, with my mother and Pablo."

"And who's Pablo?"

"Pablo is ehm... He's my-"

"Angie! You're here!" Pablo give me a kiss on the lips but I push him away "Not here." He only do it because he want German to get jealous. I know his games so...

"He's your boyfriend?" German looked to me and I saw in his eyes the sadness... I nodded. "Good, I'm going to my room, changing my outfit..." Thanks Pablo! I stood up and walked after German. He was saying something to himself but I couldn't hear it. Once we were in the house he began to talk louder

"Of course she has a boyfriend!" I hear the sadness... "Stupid me to believe that she still has feelings for me..." He took his black shirt and trew it on the bed "I can't be friends with her, I want to be with her!" He trew his pants on the bed. I have an idea!

I took his clothes and once he turned around and he saw me, he froze. "You... You've heard me?" I nodded "I'm sorry for Pablo..." He looked to the ground "It's nothing... I have always bad luck with the women's so it isn't a problem..."

"Hey German!" He looked to me "You need your clothes huh?" He nodded.

I'm going to play with him... Let's show you my cheeky side...

"You can have them if you do something for me..." He looked curious. I think that means 'Continue...'

I whispered in his ear what he have to do. His eyes are very big now "Are you serious?" I nodded "Yes, very serious!" He looked unsure "Come on! I've seen you already full naked!" He smirked and trew his shirt away. Oh god his abs!

I... NEED... AIR...

"You like what you see?" I nodded

He continued with his pants... No details, I know... Then he came over to me and now we were really close...

"Will you do me a favour now?" He said cheekily. I nodded again

"Kiss me."

Hope you liked the chapter 😊
Comment or vote if you want more 📄⭐️
Follow me on Insta :                           @/AdoringTini

Thanks for reading 💎💕