Chapter nine

"What?"

There she stood. With tears in her eyes. I've hurt her... "Why?" A tear rolled down her cheek "It wasn't me..." I whispered "What do you mean?!"

"Maria."

"Maria what?! German! You hurt me again! Is Violetta my daughter yes or no?!"

"Yeah dad, I really want to know that too!" Violetta stood next to Angie. "I-"

"Don't you dare to lie to me again because this time I won't forgive you!" Angie is really angry. "Yes."

"Yes what?!"

"Yes, Angie, Violetta is your daughter..." I looked to the ground. That's good German, but I still don't forgive you!" She runs out of the room "Well done dad. Now you've hurt two people. Me and Mom. Thank you." She also stormed out. I only told them the truth!

Time skip

After Olga and Ramallo's wedding we could go home. Angie decided to go to Argentina for Violetta. But the saddest is that she haven't talked to me since our conversation. The same with Vilu.

I still love Angie and I will show her my love. She has to know what I fell for her! I have the perfect idea...

Angie's POV
Tonight I'm going to Argentina for Vilu. Since I know she's my daughter we spend more time with each other. I haven't talk to German since our argument. I'm so angry at him but at the same time I want to hug him and kiss him. I really miss him by my side but he lied to me, again. I live in the house next to German's. That's great (SO MUCH SARCASM) 

But it's my own choice. I wanted to be close to Violetta. I EVEN LET HER CHOOSE WHICH HOUSE! That wasn't smart but yeah... 

I love being with my daughter. Too bad that I know it now and not earlier...

I was walking around the park when I saw German. He's acting different. I run to him. Luckily, he doesn't see me. He sit down on the floor and began to speak to himself. "Why? Why me? My daughter hates me because I lied to her. I'm afraid she never will speak to me. Why had Maria to do that? Why?" Huh? "It was her plan to do this do Angie..." What?! "And Angie... I miss her so much... Her hugs, her smile... Our talks, our moments... Her kisses, her love. I miss everything of her.." He stood up and saw me standing. 

"Have you been listening to me?" 

Sorry sorry sorry that I didn't update fast! But I had some problems with myself... I'll try to update more!! 

-AdoringTini