He wants you to skip school

"Baby," Matt whimpered, holding onto your hand. "Don't leave."
You glanced at the clock. 6:25. You yawned, stretching out your back.
"Baby, I gotta go. I have school." You resentfully tugged away your arm, making Matt groan as he flopped over, sticking his face into your pillow (which you never really used since you had Matt's chest) . You grabbed one of Matt's button ups, throwing it over the black tank top you were wearing.
You were ready to leave by 7:10. Grabbing the keys to one of Matt's cars, you quickly ran to the door.
"Darling! You forgot your phone!" Matt's raspy voice echoed through the house. Smacking your pockets, you realized Matt was right. You quickly ran back to the bed room, where you saw your boyfriend was still lying unmoved in your spot.
"Matt, are you laying on it?"
"No it's next to me"
You lean over Matt's body, searching all over the bed for it.
"Gotcha" his large hands gripped your sides, pulling you down on top of him. He held you down with one hand on your hip and the other on your waist. His finger drew circles on your side.
"Matt," you hissed. "You do this almost everyday. You know I always win."
"You fall for it everyday."
Matt's lips were pressed against the crook of your neck, giving you a quick kiss, but he stayed there, cuddling into your neck. His disheveled hair tickled your ear, making you giggle. You felt Matt's smile against your skin, and your heart immediately warmed.
"What was that?" Matt's morning voice hummed. "You like my morning kisses?"
"A little," you giggled. Matt put his lips to your cheek.
"Matt," you pushed his chest down, sitting yourself up. "I need to go to school." You remembered your priorities.
"You're already gonna be like ten minutes late." He pulled you back down, about to kiss your lips.
"Better late than never." You put your finger to his puckering lips.
Matt flipped over to where he was lying on top of you.
"How bout now?"
"Matt, I have to go get an education."
"You already went to high school. Screw college."
"You know how important college is. How else will I get a job?"
He snorted, pulling out your left hand. He intertwined your fingers, putting your ring finger to your face. The large diamond sparkled in your eyes.
"Now is that necessary? I can support you."
"Matt."
"Y/n. One day won't hurt."
You sighed, "I suppose."
Matt smirked broadly, laying back down on you. His lips were finally connected to yours, and you tangled your fingers in each other's hair.
"That's my baby girl," he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. "I love you so much."