Breakfast

Matt seems like he'd sleep in a lot and you'd have the habit of getting up earlier (thanks to school) so you'd go make breakfast. Pancakes were his fave, so that's what you always made him. In the midst, Matt would wake up, smelling the cooking bacon. He'd trudge downstairs, tiptoeing behind you. His arms would drape around your waist as he pulled you into his chest, hugging your back. He would put his lips against that part between your should and neck, right above your shoulder blade. He'd just rock you back and fourth like a parent to his kid, not letting you cook at all. You'd try to pull away, but he'd just keep pulling you back into his chest. You'd plead for him to let go, just so you could stop the burning bacon, and once you did that, you'd come back to him. Well, you did, but you slipped on some spilled pancake mix on the floor. You tried to grab the counter to prevent the fall, but just knocked over the flour and fell on top off Matt. His hair would be all disheveled from sleeping, and you'd be too focused on how cute he was like that to not realize all the flour he had poured into your hair. You'd pour it on his face, but he'd end up flipping over so he was on top of you, making it to where you could move nor get anything to put back on his face. He'd start to lean in to kiss you, which was actually just a way for him to blow the flour he had in his mouth all over your face. Eventually, you'd end up kissing him, ignoring all of the flour and burning pancakes.