chapter fourteen.

"So this is your room!" Valentina exclaimed, clapping like a lunatic.

The room was simple, which I preferred. There was a single full bed in the corner, clad with pink accessories of course, a white vanity and a white dresser for all my stuff.

"Sorry I didn't bring anything with me," I slightly laughed, "I didn't actually think I would get in so quickly, if I even did at all."

"Aw that's no problem! You can obviously come and go as you please unless we have a fundraiser or an event planned. So feel free to go grab your stuff whenever!" She smiled.

"Cool, thanks," I smiled back.

She remembered she had a hair appointment and rushed away, leaving me alone to venture through my room. I scoured the entire place, looking for something that could possibly help the boys out, but I saw nothing. That is, until someone came into the room.

A tall brunette walked in, her bare feet sticking to the wood. She came up to me and extended her arm out. In her hand was a giant notebook.

"This is everything we are doing for the rest of the year. It has everyone's responsibilities, all of our events, and all of our plans. If you share this with ANYONE outside of the sorority, you don't even want to know what would happen. So keep it on the DL," she explained.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I barely know anyone around here," I laughed, "you can trust me."

"Good. I'm gonna head out. See you at the party tonight."

"Party?" I questioned.

"It's the huge annual block party. All the frats and sororities are invited. Tons of cute boys. You don;t wanna miss it, trust me."

"Cool, I'll be there."

The line "tons of cute boys" ran through my head, despite there being only one cute boy crossing my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rushed outside of the sorority after my conversation with the brunette, whose name I learned to be Melissa, and made my way to the frat house as quickly as possible.

I knocked on the door, hearing a bunch of shuffling as the sound of the door being unlocked came and the door swung open, revealing Ben, one of the frat guys.

"Oh, hey Chloe, c'mon in!" He invited.

I stepped inside, looking back and forth to make sure no one had seen me do so beforehand.

"Michael's in the kitchen, what else is new though," he laughed.

I joined in his laughter, "could you round up all the other boys for me please? I have some information that I'm sure they'll practically die over."

"Will do, boss."

I made my way past the staircase into the kitchen. There sat Michael, eating a sandwich, his back to me. I slipped my heels off so he would not hear me walking up to him, placed the large book the sorority gave to me next to them, and slowly crept behind him. Once I reached him, I threw my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who," I chuckled.

"Hm, I'm not sure. But I hope it's Angelina Jolie. She's hot."

I released my hands from his eyes as he swiveled to look at me, a pout on my face.

"Aw, no Angie? Whatta shame," he sighed.

"I have killer news about the sorority, but if you don't wanna see me, I guess I'll just head back," I said, turning around to make my way to the front door.