part three.

tw: sexual assault

___________________________________________________________

I woke up, a groan escaping my lips. My head was throbbing as I slightly sat up, opening my eyes. As I took in my surroundings, the memories came flooding back, making me smile. I looked to my left, seeing nothing but sheets. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 3pm. I furrowed my brows as I looked at the bedside table. On it was a glass water, Advil and a note which read:

"Chloe,

I had to go out to run some errands but I will be back soon. Don't leave! I have a surprise. Here's some Advil for that hangover ;)

- Michael x"

I rolled my eyes at the fact that Michael had a surprise for me. I've never been a fan of surprises, considering they're usually, "surprise! I'm leaving you."

I took the Advil, swinging my legs off the bed. I made my way to the door, opening it and stepping out. I was hoping that Jess hadn't left last night so I didn't have to stay locked in Michael's room.

I looked down, remembering I changed back into his boxers last night because the sweatpants made me too hot. My eyes widened realizing I was already halfway down the stairs. I just continued on, hoping no one would be here besides Jess and Luke. I've never really been lucky.

I entered the living room full of at least ten boys. I just stood there as I began blushing. Eventually, I just started laughing at myself.

All of the boys just stared at me, eyeing me up and down, making me uncomfortable.

"Who let a hot girl in and didn't tell me?" A muscular guy with a backwards snapback on shouted. All the boys looked around, just as confused as him.

"The 'hot girl' has a name" I replied, rolling my eyes. Unfortunately, I was used to this kind of attention. Not because I'm overly attractive, but because guys didn't have filters or boundaries.

"And what might that be?" A blonde asked.

"Chloe." I said, smiling slightly. "I was just looking for Luke and Jess"

"Oh, they went out a little while ago." The blonde replied.

"Ah, okay. Sorry to be a bother." I said, making my way to the kitchen, trying to find the cups for a glass of water. I finally found them in one of the thousands of cabinets that were in the kitchen. As I was filling up my glass, a figure stood next to me. I turned to see the brunette that had referred to me as 'the hot girl' standing next to me.

"Well, if it isn't Ms. Hot Girl" he said, smirking.

"You know my name. So use it." I shot back, taking a sip of my water.

"Feisty too? Just how I like 'em"

"You're disgusting. Women aren't objects." I replied.

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing."

"Well, nice to meet you 'just teasing.'" I said. A laugh escaped his lips as if it was the most original joke he's ever heard.

"My name's Josh."

"Good for you."

A silence swept over the room. It was quite awkward, actually. I hopped onto the counter as a sipped my water, glaring at the boy, who I learned was named Josh. He was a typical frat boy. Tan, muscular, dressed in a tank top, a snapback, the whole shebang. Michael wasn't a typical frat boy. He was different. Which is why I agreed to even go on a date with him in the first place.