11-Bobby's 'Friend'

"Sam hold still!" Dean ordered for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Dean! I can't,I've gotta pee!" Sam whimpered making his green eyes large.

"Hold it." The older brother snapped.

"I caaaaaan't!" Whined the small boy,both hands flying to hold the area of his pants were his zipper was. "Deeean."

Dean decided to take on the project of fixing up his own car. He had told Bobby he wanted his own car and Bobby had laughed. He didn't know how much Dean knew about cars and doubted he would be able to fix a car. So he made a deal,fix any car in the yard and Dean could have it.

Instantly Dean knew what car he had wanted to fix. The Chevelle. Since the deal,Dean had been out there every spare moment he had bringing Sam along to help with things like holding up the hood while he worked. Yet,Sam Wasn't always such a worthy partner he didn't share the same passion as Dean for cars.

The brothers hadn't heard form John since the night he left months ago and Sam's seventh birthday had passed Bobby had gotten him some books. Sam spent a good amount of his free times reading them,R.L. Stine's Goosebumps. He liked the thrill of the books and Dean just couldn't understand why Sam would rather read then play outside with him especially when many of the book's monsters hit close to home.

The hood on the car lowered slightly as Sam wiggled uncomfortably,one hand on the hood the other clutching his crotch. Dean fiddled with some gears from inside the car and popped his head up.

"Fine." He grunted. "Make it quick." Sam nodded and dropped the hood dashing towards the house. The rusty hood fell from its place in Sam's hand and strait onto dean's exposed head. "Ouch." He mumbled cursing at Sam's stupidity in his head.

The hood opened and light poured in and Dean started to name off a string of curses directed at Sam when he stopped,blushing a dark red. Who stood before him wasn't his klutzy younger brother but a girl. She looked slightly older than Sam.

The girl was short and had long brown hair. Her skin was tan so she appeared almost Native American and her eyes were dark as coal. Yet she was very pretty and made him feel funny,a way he didn't often feel.

"Are you alright?" She spoke,small pink lips moving softly as she spoke. Dean blushed and nodded.

"I'm yeah,sorry I thought you someone else."

"It's alright." She giggled innocently clasping her hands together in front of her. She was wearing a dress that was just over her knees and had no sleeves. It had flower print and Dean smirked holding out a hand.

"I'm Dean."

"Hello Dean." She grinned sporting two missing front teeth and a matching set of dimples. "I am Teyah." Shaking his hand softly.

Dean smirked and held the hood as he swung himself over the edge,in an obvious attempt to impress her. It worked she smiled ms blushed looking down.

"What are you doing here?" Dean asked crossing his arms now trying to look and sound cool.

"I am here with my father." Teyah piped proudly. It reminded Dean of himself how she talked about her father with such pride.

"Father?"

"Yes,a friend of Bobby's I believe. Fellow Hunter."

"Hunter. Yeah,some friend." Dean mumbled thoughts of John's hunter buddies drinking over at their motels late at night.

"He needs help I'm a hunt,it's a big one." Teyah explained dark coal eyes ground large as she spoke.

"What are they hunting? Demons,ware wolves,ghosts?" Dean had seen a number of supernatural elements in his life and could easily relate.