Imaginary friends

My eyes fluttered opened, greeted by the warm Sun on my cheeks. I sat up and stretched,I threw my feet off the bed and sat on the edge blinking away sleep. I then felt a strong arm wrap around my waist. A deep half asleep voice belonging to Dark,met my ear causing me to shutter as his breath touched my skin.

"Where are you going? I never got to finish what I started-" dark was cut off when Marko peeked in the room. Dark rested his head on my should disappointed he couldn't finish.I sighed disappointed too,kids were great and I loved Marko and Angel to death but,sometimes we need a break so we can have alone time. Marko yawned,rubbing his eyes,he then hiccupped causing him to accidentally teleport on the bed. He looked at dark confused at how he had teleported,until he hiccupped again teleporting him in front of the door. I sighed seeing the danger in hiccup teleportation.

"Marko, baby come here let's go get a drink maybe that will cure your hiccups. Dark, honey can you go see if Angels awake, I'll breakfast after I'm done with Marko."I got out bed and picked Marko carrying him to the kitchen,while Dark went to wake up Angel. I put Marko on the counter where he hiccuped again this time ending up on top of the fridge. He frowned and climbed down on to the counter,I gave him a glass of water,he gulped it down quickly, he gave me the glass and we waited waiting for any signs of the hiccups. Marko smiled and hopped down his hiccups were gone.

"Thank you mommy! Now I can play without telelorting!" I ruffled his hair, he ran off into the living room to play. I then opened the cabinet to get out the lucky charms an  pulling out four bowls for ceral.

"(Y/N)! Come here!" Dark scared me causing me to drop the cereal everywhere,I ran into Angel' s room to find dark looking everywhere in the room. He threw off covers and threw open the closet door, he was worried and in a panic.

"What is it dark?calm down! Just tell what's going on." DarkcSat down on the bed and gave me a worried look.

"Angel is missing."

"What!"

" I came in here to wake her up and  I thought she was under the covers cause a stuff animal made it look that way but, when I moved the cover she wasn't there. I then heard her giggle from behind me, and when I turned I saw her for standing there, then I head a block fall and turned to see what it was. I turned back only to find she was gone!" My heart raced my little two year old baby was missing,what was going to do? I ran to the living room to check on Marko to make  sure he was still with us and found Marko sitting in the floor talking to himself. I crouched  next to Marko.

"Marko have you seen your sister?" Marko completely ignored me and kept talking, he sounds like he was  talking to someone else. I looked at him an  noticed he had Angels undead kitten,Mr.Hatter.dark came in the living room worried about me and Marko.

"Baby, who are you talking to?" Marko giggled and hugged Mr. Hatter.

"My friend says he likes your eye, he said its cool.the way it's a different color." Marko giggled and continued to talk to no one.I slowly stood up and went over to dark, he gave me a mix of strange and worried look.

"Do you feel the other life force, it's coming from in front of Marko.I don't think he's alone."I looked at Marko, I took a deep breath.

"Marko? Um... has your friend seen Angel?" Marko stood up giggling he nodded his head in respond and gently hugged Mr.Hatter.

"My friend says they found her! She was playing hiding and go seek and it was there turn. They found her. They took her to the counting place in the forest." My heart skipped a beat, the forest! Wolves always hunted in the earlier hours and my baby was out there. I ran out side  and screamed Angel's 's name. Dark had grabbed Marko and was outside with me looking and yelling for Angel. I ran to the back yard and went to the edge of the forest.

" Angel! It's mommy come out! Angel!" I saw a glimpse of angels dark hair running through the forest, I then heard her giggle and again I saw her dark hair from between the tree's. I ran in to the forest looking searching for anymore glimpses of Angel, i turned in a full circle till I saw angels wings from behind a tree, I ran forward them and found Angel asleep under the tree. I picked her up feeling  for a pulse. When I found one I ran back to the house. I yelled for dark. He came in when he saw Angel he put Marko down and rushed over.

"Dark she's freezing we have to get her under some covers to warm her up! I need a rag it will help too!" I put Angel in her bed and pulled the covers up over her, dark rushed over with a warm rag placing it on her forehead. Marko stood in the door way hugging Mr. Hatter tightly.

"My friend says she lost the game she gave up looking for them." I hugged Marko close,happy that we had found Angel, I bent down in front of Marko and looked him in the eyes his deep brown eyes.

" Marko, tell your friend he is not allowed to play with Angel anymore." My voice was shaky I couldn't help but worry. Marko looked at me scared and he whispered.

" they don't like that mommy, you made them mad...."