Coma

Hey  Halloween everyone! In celebration I'm giving  u a new part yaaay! Stay sexy my loyal subjects ~Loaf you all,wafflexfoxy

_______________________________________________

I could hear a faint beeping, I moaned and felt  clamped on my on my finger. I held my Hand up to block the bright light seeing a small clamp. I looked over to see a heart monitor and a IV drip. Where am i? I slowly sat up and looked around, doctors and nurses passed by a open door and I could here someone over a speaker Dr. Malcolm to C-Sec please, Dr.Malcolm to C-Sec". A small wood table was next to it an  on it was a bouquet of flowers.  I looked at my clothes and I was in a Hospital gown and a tube ran down my arm. A nurse looking down at her clipboard walked in and started to mess with the clipboard by th  door. She  then turned  around and noticed me.

"Hey! Your awake! Well, welcome back sleepy!" The nurse ha  the voice of a preppy cheerleader and long dark brown hair. She placed the clipboard in a small at the end of the bed and grabbed a blood pressure cuff.

"OkIf you could please take  your arm so I can measure your pressure, since you woke up I had  to do a check up to make sure your ok, I mean u did hit your had  pretty hard." I lifted my arm,and looked at her confused.

"I hit my head? Where did you find me?" She turned the thing on and grabbed a thermometer.

"Oh yeah you probably don't remember much but, well you were found around the bend over on the lone highway through the forest. The paramedics said you were half way out of the car and your head was bleeding but too much." I put a hand to my forehead and felt bandages wrapped around it. She  placed the thermometer in my mouth as my mind raced. Was my life with dark all a dream induced by pain? I had  to find out. The last date I remembered was July 17 2015 ,but what is today?

"Um whawt is huh duye?" The preppy nurse took the thermometer from mouth."what was  that Hon?"She threw away the disposable plastic and grabbed a thesoscope and place  the cold metal chest.

"What is the date?" She moved the scope over the cold metal chilling to the touch." I believe today is the 18th of March." I leaned back when she was done and took it in, I guess my life with dark was all a dream...why did it have to be like this, I had no on  left now. No one. The darkness was back again.

All my life I had  to stand alone, as a young child, I was a only child living with my single mom. She never really paid much attention to me so I played  alone and I was a easy victim to bullying. So I became to the constant ridicule and shunning. I was alone all my life, so when I dark saved me I felt for the first time I was free from it but now I know it was  nothing but a lie.. I lied back and realized my sad life..it was lonely life of darkness and depression.

I spiraled down again...