Bubbles

Angel Quietly sat in the window seal as bubbles came from underneath the tree house,giggling when one popped on her nose.She gently blew the others around watching them fly off to the top of the huge bubble they were in,joining the outer wall.She jumped down from her window an met her brother by the tree house entrance.Angel grabbed a juice,sipping out quietly watching as Marko threw down pieces of fruit only to have pink tongue catch it mid air.Angel giggled clapping her hands together happily. A few bubbles floated up past them in return. Marko smiled and took a seat in the door way.

"That should hold up, those bad guys won't get in as long as bobo keeps blowing bubbles." Marko began to swing his small legs off the edge looking at the giant bubble that surrounded the tree house.

"Bad guys are mean,they're ugly too." Angel stuck her tongue out and made a farting noise. Marko laughed an scooted over for Angel to sit. She got on her knee next to him and swung her head down to see underneath the tree house,she was greeted by a soft white nose and big Crystal blue eyes,and small layer back ears. The creatures snout much like dogs nudged Angel slightly purring as Angel giggled.

"Good bobo!"Angel reached out to pat the dragons snout when she lost grip falling forward her small screams reaching Marko surprisingly.

"ANGEL!" Marko reached forward for her hand but she fell out of reach, she furiously flapped her small wings but no air caught.Marko jumped after her teleporting next to her and cradling her in his arms. She screamed as the ground grew closer and closer.

"Angle,hold on!" Marko quickly teleported back, but missed the leged,he was too tired to make it. He squeezed Angel tightly as the fell again. As they fell a swift paw reached out catching them. Angel stopped screaming as the paw gently place them back into the tree house.Marko slowly let go of Angel. He ha gave her a faint smile kissing her forehead before his eyes rolled back and his face gone blanched he then fainted falling onto the floor next to her.

"Bubba?Wake up bubba?" Angel knelt next to Marko shaking him slightly.

"Marko!Bubba!wake up!"she shook Marko's arm calling his name over again.Marko lied unconscious on the floor in front of Angel.He slowly breathe in and out,Unresponsive to Angels cries and desperate attempts to awake her brother.White fur wrapped around her brother creating a bed to rest the child apon. Angel rubbed her tear filled eyes as the Dragon made Marko warm and snug in his fur. She hugged her brother crying for him to wake up. As she cried a loud bang was heard from outside. She shot up and peeked out the window. As she watched a large fire ball slammed against the bubble exploding on impact. Angel yelped covering her head.Bobo gave low growl releasing more bubble to strengthen the bubble. Again fire ball slammed the wall.

"Come on already,we won't hurt you I promise."a low British voice was heard.

"Come on on honey we just want to play.You like games don't you? The Green man had lots of games,if you want to play just come on Out." A tall man came out he put a hand on the bubble pushing on it but couldn't get through. Angel peeked over the window seal again seeing the man.

"NO!your a bad man!" Angels small voice reached to the man,he smiled and stood back. He held hi hand up lighting it with fire.The energy hit the bubble wall shattering it. Angel gasped hiding behind the window seal again. Bobo gently picked up Marko in his mouth an Angel hopped on his back. He quickly an quietly climbed out the window as the man came closer to the entrance. The man notice the Dragon an shot them. The fire hit th Dragon poping the bubble Dragon and allowing Marko and Angel to fall. The man smiled a he caught the children.

"Hey look like I found you!" Angel kicked and screamed as he threw her over his shoulder.

"Hey now, its not nice to do that. So how about you take a nap."he placed a hand over angels mouth as she screamed. He released gas into her mouth knocking her out. He smiled and hefted Marko o e hi other shoulder.

"Anti septic will be very pleased to link you came to play with us."

A/n sorry if it seemed rushed I really wanted yo throw something up for you guys and im writing this pretty late so sorrys. Hey but I promise I'll put up a longer  one soon an  thx for all the reads you guys have been amazing so Loaf you guys*yawn* stay sexy!