Hell,Satan's beach

I walked around aimlessly searching for any light in the darkness that surrounded me. I need.to get back to (y/n) she's needs me. I had tried several times to use my powers to illuminate my surroundings but they wouldn't work. I knew Hell was a place of torture and insanity,but this was just stupid. I had been everywhere in Hell a many of times,saw everything there was to see yet I had never been here. Or what here was I would occasionally hear screams or howling form someone in utter pain,but aside from that it was quiet. I walked in on direction hoping to find my way out of this damn loop of darkness.I ran my hand through my floof of hair watching my feet, I then frowned as I noticed  small white dots appear on the ground I began following the the dots,noticing that they were growing in numbers as I followed them  As they began showing up in numbers it was easy to see  they aren't white they were a  Light tan, I knelt down next to the pile picking some up. The dots ran through my fingers sliding back into they're pile. 

"Sand..? Why the hell would there be sand in Hell?" I then heard it, my accute ears picking up a soft sound of waves crashing onto the beach. I stood confused and follows  the sound,until I was greeted by the bright Sun , I held up a hand to block it. I looked around and spotted Palm trees gently swaying in a slight breeze, bright sand beach with blue crystal waves softly rolling in and rolling back out. My attention was quickly brought to a figure in red swim trucks relaxing on a towel under a umbrella. I approached the figure ready for anything. As I came closer I saw he had a mess of black hair and a rather tan skin, he had sunglasses on an  a small coconut lo Sat next to him. He smiled as I came closer.

"Ah, dark what's up? How long has  it been? 4-5 years." I rolled my eyes at him adjusting my glasses,and sat in the San  next to him.

" its been 4, Satan. Where are we?" I ran a hand through my hand looking out at the ocean. He smiled an  gave a smile chuckle.

"Stright to the point as always. Well as you probably already know we're in Hell, but right now we're in the black abyass. I decided to spice it up a bit, torturing people does get tiring." I rolled my eyes keeping them out on the ocean,(y/n) I miss you, Please be okay, I'll be back a soon as I get out of here. Again Satan chuckled.

"Who's (y/n)? She sounds interesting. Is that the one who with your good friend Anti?" I blame my fist up at the mention of him.

" That jackass Is being destroyed when I get back."Satan looked over at me and frowed. He lifted his glasses revealing his fire red eyes.

"You just got here and  your already planning to leave, Damn you must really hate him." I glared at him he shrugged and stretched standing up." Dark as you know, you must pay a price to leave Hell. So what do you plan to pay with?" I stood and thought looking out at the ocean.

"You have anything in mind I can do?" I knew I hit a good spot Satan always had stuff that need to be done. I crossed my arms watching as he walked to the waters edge turning it black.

"Well, I did miss place a soul pearl at the bottom of this abyss, I  you could find that and bring it back I could work about a way to get you back since you a good friend." I stretched out my wings and took off my shirt and  and shorts leaving me in just my black boxers.I walked over next to Satan.

"Well, I guess I do that." He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Again straight to the point." I threw my wings down launching my self into the air.I stretched my wing  to full size catching air under them and  shot forward out to the middle of the ocean an  then dropped diving straight in.

" (y/n) I'll home soon don't you worry. I'll make sure you an  the kids are safe. I promise."

The cold water surrounded my body as I plunged into the water I tightened my wings around my body allowing the water to move around my body with ease. I sunk slowly to the bottom of the water,settling down on the sand with ease. I took a deep breath in allowing the water to fill my lungs. Hell water, you don't drown you only think you do. Oldest trick in the book, place a victim in water allowing them to believe they'll drown and they will. I walked along the bottom searching for anything that was a soul pearl. I listen closely to sounds of  the water, listening for anything that didn't fit. A soul pearl, know as the currency down in hell screamed if you were a dark being. If you you were mortal it whispered lies to you, driving you insane.lucky me,I was a darker being. I smiled when my ears picks  up screaming. I walked over to some rocks an  spotted the peral. This was easy....too easy.

 I held it in my hand as I saw the turn black. Surrounding me in darkness,then I began to hear them the whisperes.

"Oh so pathetic sent to hell by septic so weak of him."I turned as I saw black shape swim around me. Morphing its voices.

"Don't worry darling I'm enjoying my self with Anti..." I turned to see the darkness shape into (y/n) on a bed moaning as anti kissed her neck.anger filled me and I sliced my Hand  through it  scattering the image.but another whisper filled my head.

"Daddy....please just .....die." I froze as an image of my Angel appeared in from of me sad and crying.

"Why won't....you just die!" Marco came up and  hugged  the image of Angel.

"Look at you've done!" I covered my ears as the whispered grew stronger.

" Daddy die....LOOK AT HER.....I love you anti.." 

"Worthless...... pathetic....Unlovable....no on  Will remember you."darker figures began to surround me.

"We know your fears Dark. We know you hate being abandoned. But face it you are alone. All alone."

I felt warm tears stream down my face as the  double voiced whispers began to get to me echoing  and toying with my thoughts.

"Die...Love...alone....worthless... no one should love you... no one... abandoned" I sank to my knees covering my face. My wings collapsing next to me slowly bringing themselves down as the whispers echoed. I covered my ears trying desperately to block them out dropping the portal into the darkness. The shadows began to enclose me becoming tighter and  tighter on sanity. Then I heard behind the whispers.

" can with stand a bullet to the chest but play with a man's heart and emotions and  they lose it..pathetic." I looked into the darkness and saw her. Death, she stood behind the black Vail of water watching me squirm with pain and agony toying with me. I slowly stood fighting against the whispers,I made my way to her. She watched eagerly as I came closer. 

"You bitch!"I threw my hand around her throat and littered her . She smiled and held a Han  around mine.

" a man's emotions are so much fun!" She laughed and dissipated into the  black shadows. The water began to clear an  the whispers began to leave my head all expect one.

" I'll see you again Dark,soon." I picked  up the pearl and began to swim to the surface. I broke surface and spotted Satan lounging comfortably on a beach chair. I swam back to shore keeping the pearl close.  When I reached the beach I shook my hair out, running a hand through it and adjusted my glasses. I tossed the pearl to Satan who caught it.

"There you damn pearl now get me out of hell." He smiled and motioned for me to follow. He clapped and a door appeared.

"There you go,now you know how the door works, think of a place blah blah blah and poof your there!well she's all yours just close it when you leave I'd like to enjoy my beach In peace" he walked back to his chair and stretched laying back down. I put my shirt and jeans back on and stood front of the door.

"(Y/n) im coming."