To Hell

My head was pounding as I came to, I opened my eyes slowly to a dark room. I lefted my hand to hold my head only to find I was chained tugged on the chains following it to a wall behind me. My eyes adjusted to the dark allowing me to see the chains didn't give me much slack. I looked around to figure out where I was. What I could see I was in a room with spairling stairs leading up, and in front of me was a small screen, it wasn't too big but a good size. The screen was just out of the chains length. The screen flicked a white screen then changed to a view of a bedroom with two people sleeping. I couldn't tell who was in the bed sleeping but I recognized the room to mine and(y/n) the speakers picked up as a moan came from the first person who shifted so the camera could see their face. The camera began to slowly zoom in till it stopped where I could see who was laying down. It was (y/n), I recognized her long (h/c). I pulled closer to the screen. I watched as she opened her eyes and slowly sit up,I then I heard the other person groan then rest their chin her shoulder. I strained to recognize the other person but the view wouldn't allow it. The guy then began to nibble on her neck making (y/n) give a soft moan.

"Stop it you! You know thats my weak spot!" She then ran her hand through his hair, my stomach was tightening, what was I watching? He then leaned her back kissing my wife, my (y/n). I didn't care who it was I wanted to kill them. He climbed over her and I watched as she traced his chest,who the fuck did he think he was? He leaned close to her nibbling her neck and whispering and I caught a little Irish in his voice,she giggled.

"Let's just stay here and .....have a little fun..." I knew who it was, he took his hand grabbing the edge of her shirt pulling it up. I yelled in heart braking pain as my love the only one who made me whole was letting the one person she hated the most take her clothes off. Once her shirt was off he began to reached for her bra strap. I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled on those chain and yelled as loud I could,I knee she wouldn't hear me but I couldn't stand to watch.

"NO! Stop.." I hung my head, but then I saw (y/n) stopped and looked confused.

"Did you hear that septic?" My heart leaped, she heard me? Antiseptic shook head then continued to kiss her. If she heard me the first time she could hear me again. Once more I hollered.(y/n) again look confused.

"Septic I swear I hear someone can you go check?" H groaned but left. This was my moment to tell her.

"WAKE UP! This it's not real! Open your eye and see the real world!!" (Y/n) closed her eyes and opened again, she began to shake for a bit before she shot up covering her chest. She covered her face and mumbled something.I relaxed, she was back anti septic must have wiped an replaced her memory to play around. I ran a hand through my hair, leaning against wall. I looked at the screen again and saw (y/n) had left, I stopped searching the whole screen for her. I couldn't find her! Then I heard a thump come from off screen. Then her voice ran out.

"DARK? Babe Where are you?!" I rejoiced with glee, she was okay.

"Here!" (Y/n) then rentered the view she searched everywhere looking and searching. Then made her way to the closet. I saw light from above and her voice echo from above.

"(Y/n)!" She laughed and I heard run down the stairs.

When she finally reached where I was she ran toward me I picked her up holding her tight and kissing her(she needed that darkiplier touch again). She looked in to my eyes and share began to cry. She hugged me again. I stroked her hair and quietly sat there rocking her.

"I'm sorry, I almost did something horrible and if I did I would of hate myself

" I know, I know shh but you didn't. Shhh" (y/n) pulled back,I gazed into her (e/c). I heard clapping from under the bottom of and the one clapping came out.

"Such a beautiful sight, to two people in love. I almost had that, that moment with the one i loved only to have it torn away.Now love despises me.." I held (y/n) close as Anti-septiceye came out. I just stared at him,(y/n) held a hand over her mouth hiding her grin. Anti-septic had nothing but bright green boxers with dark green septic eyes all over them. I couldn't hold back my laugh and let loose. (Y/n) giggled and pointed. Anti-septic turned red and looked down at his boxers.

"SHUT UP I'M HAVING A EVIL MOMENT!you know what? fuck it!" He then snapped his fingers engulfing in green flames and appearing fully clothed. He then reached his hand out toward (y/n) then whispered something inaudible. (Y/n) eyes rolled back going limp in my arms and fell I tried to catch her but my chains restricted me.

"What the hell you did you do?" Antiseptic smile wickedly you'll see later. The with a flame the floor began to crack under my feet it collapse into a depthing cavern.

"As the old saying is what those around comes around, so I'll see you in hell." My chains snapped an I fell into the firey depths.