The Devil's Paradise

I felt the warmth of my bed beneath me and a strong arm around my waist,I fluttered one eye open to the warm welcoming Sun rays. I slowly sat up in bed stretching, as I heard a familiar groan from behind me and then felt a chin rest on my shoulder, I then felt him nibble on my neck causing me to give a soft moan.

"Oh stop it you, you know thats my weak spot." I heard him chuckle, I reached my arm back feeling his soft short hair. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me on to his lap. He leaned me back so he kiss my lips. His kiss was always so soft, he broke the kiss and i gazed in to his eyes one being green and blue and the other being black and red. He gave me a smile showing his small fangs, he always got me those, he leaned in kissing me again. He then began to climb over me so be was on top. I smiled and traced a finger down his chest. He began to kiss my neck mumbling sweet nothingness in his Irish accent.

"(Y/n) Lets just stay here and have fun.." he gripped the bottom of my night shirt, and started to gently pull up, I shivered as his hand gently brushed my skin as he pulled up, pulling it off leaving me in my bra. His other hand gripping my waist, I smiled as he slowly moved his hand up and down It . He kissed my lips, and then I felt his tongue gently lick my lips begging for entrance, I allowed it feeling his forked tongue wrap around mine in a war of control. I felt as fire slowly rolled off his onto mine, it didn't hurt it tingled and made me shiver. I slowly ran a hand down his back I heard him gave a soft purr, I gripped his pajama pants and tugged at them. He smiled and pulled them off, throwing them on the floor. He reached behind my back and gripped the back of my bra, just as he found the clip I heard a deep voice yell.

"NO! Stop, Don't!" It sounded strangely familiar, I leaned on my arms listening for the voice. He gave me a strange look.

"What are you doing? What's wrong baby?" I couldn't hear it, I shook my head and looked back at him he kissed my neck.

" Septic, I thought I heard someone, I guess it was nothing." Septic gave me a weird look and got up walking toward the doorway looking into the hall, then walked out of view. He returned scratching his head and looking at me confused.

"Baby theres no one but us. You must of heard the wind the window was open in the hall." Nodded in agreement. Septic climbed on the bed and began to kiss me again. I then heard the deep voice again.

" (y/n) Wake up please!" I broke the kiss pulling away from septic giving him a puzzling look.

"That's not the wind, I swear septic I just heard my name. Unless it's you and your messing with me, i know you can sometimes change your voice." Septic shook his head and Sat up looking at me.

"Its not me and you must me crazy, I don't hear anything." I shook my head a I heard the voice call out my name again." I swear I hear someone, can you please go check again." Septic groaned but got up to look. I lied in the bed listening for the voice again. I closed my eyes straining my ears for anything. Then I heard it.

"Wake up! Please this all a lie you don't live this life, this must real! Open your eye SEE the real world!" I opened my eyes memories flooding back of my life, of him our home our kids. I sat up covering my chest with a sheet, I remembered now why I knew that voice that was Darkiplier's! I covered my face, I almost had sex with the guy who wants to hurt my daughter! (I will say he was good so far XD) I heard anti-septic call down the hall for me.

"Baby there's no one like I told you. Come here I'll show you." He didn't know I remember everything, good. I could use to my advantage. I sighed and called back,

" okay hold on septic, I'll be there in a minute!" I looked around for anything I could use, um...a book..no, um ah! On the floor against the dresser lied a small baseball bat. I threw on shirt on an grabbed the bat hiding it behind my back which was easy since it was a smaller version. I walked out of the room and found him leaning against the counter in the kitchen. He had nothing on but blue plaidid boxers. I cringed, to think I thought I loved him. He smiled and gestured around.

"See no one, just you,me and the cabin in the woods." He came closer and kissed my lips, I died on the inside. He looked at me confused,then pointed to the arm behind my back.

"What ya got there babe?" I gave a weak smile and faked an innocent look.

" oh, just a surprise, but if you want it you have to close your eyes." Anti-septic smiled and closed his eyes. I quietly pulled out the bat and swung it toward his balls. On impact he dropped to his knees in pain holding himself. I heard him mumble shit as I swung it toward his head. He fell unconscious on the tile I put the bat down and started to look for Dark. He had to be around here.

"DARK? Babe where are you?" I heard a faint here coming from the room. I went into the room looking around I couldn't see him anywhere and if he had been I'm here I would of saw him, I looked around then I remembered the closet. I walked over and opened the closet door revealing a set of stairs winding downward, I heard Dark' s voice echo from the bottom.

"(Y/n)!" I cried back his name.

"Dark!" I ran down the winding stairs ready to see my real husband.