The Lie of Reality

A/n: be advise this is a sad gruesome chapter with some of yours, the readers back story, please be advise to the feels.

I lied back on the bed listening to the agonizing sound of heart monitors and doctor calls over the intercom.I had been here over a week, nothing really changed. Sleep,eat, sulk, repeat. Same routine check up from nurse preppy Angel. I watched as fluids moved through the IV drips into my veins in my arm. It's sad,I'm just lying here taking in the truth of my life. I was never anyone special, just a girl with a fucked up life. My whole life was a mess,my only hope was in the lie called my coma...I place I felt noticed and ment something to someone. Now that I know its a  just my mind playing a lie I go back to my sad depressing life....being a nobody,being alone. I felt a lump in my throat as tears swelled in my eyes... I couldn't live like this I had to get out,To end my never ending pain...and there was only one way. I slowly sat up,removing each tube and piece of medical equipment from me. I swung my legs off the bed,meeting the cold tile with my bare feet. I stood,walking toward the hall making my way to the elevator. I walked slowly,inorging the looks of visitors and patients as I made my way to the elevator. I called  it down brushing my (h/c) hair out of  my face as the doors opened. No one was in it;good. I stepped in. I punched in the floor number an  stood back as the elevator began to rise. As I waited I thought back to my life, remembering the cruelty of it.

"STOP! Howard!This is my house not a whore house! Get the fuck out!" A dark clumsy figure loomed over a much smaller figure whose hand was in the dark ones grip.

"Oh,Angelina mother,who pays rent here? I DO! So I can't do whatever I want,....so bitch back off...before I had  to punish yooouu.." the dark figure slurred his words grabbing Angelina' s waist. A small girl watched scared from a cracked door,holding back tears as her mother screamed at him.

"GET OFF OF ME!YOUR DRUNK! FUCK YOU!" The women fought back as her drunk son pushed her down cupping her face,he had a evil Grin across his face. The young girl held back sobs as her mother kicked and screamed as the man pulled out a needle. He took string out an  threaded it.

"This will teach you not to speak back!" He thrusted the needle into her lip,smiling as her screamed qeuieted with each stitch. The young girl covered her mouth as a whimper let out, her tears welled up with fear as the man jerked his head  toward her hiding spot. He stood pure vile evil across his drunk face. The girl stumbled backward running into a dead end wall,as the man threw open the door looking pain the girl.

"Ahhh, (y/n),your awake? You know what happens when young girls are up past their bedtime..."(y/n) sunk down against the wall, staring up in terror as her crazyed brother came closer thread an  needle in hand.

"BROTHER NO!" (Y/n) covered her face as her brothers breath fills  the space between them.he smiled removing her hands.

"I won't hurt you.....but this will..." he held a match in hand, and stroak it across the ground lighting it. He smiled as he pulled a bottle of fluid from his pocket sprinkling it around (y/n),then he threw the match. Fire went a blaze around them, he laughed as the flames engulfed the house around them.

"Mom! Brother why?! Why would you do this!" Heat burned against her skin as (y/n) made her way through the flames trying to escape. A arm picked her up running with her in their arms. (Y/n) looked up to find her bloody beaten mother mouth sewn shut carrying her through the flames. As her mother ran the fire lashed out collapsing a beam on top of her,(y/n) fell from her mother's grip rolling through the flames.

"MOM!" (Y/n) yelled out as her mother threw her arm Out mentioning her to run,though she could not speak (y/n) heard the agonizing Wales of her mother telling her to run. Tears filled her eyes as she watched the flames engulf her mother.

A ding of the elevator brought me back to the preasent, back from my horrible childhood. I walked out looking up at the daunting dark stairwell leading upward. I placed a hand on the ice cold railing making my way up. Each step bringing tears to my eyes as the top door came closer. I was only a few stairs away when I stopped doubting my decision, I couldn't do this, it's just pain I can live through it, I have a reason....To ..go..on.. I let that settle before thinking again. I had nothing to live for, my family was gone and I had no one to care for me or to care for so what was the point?

"I have to do this. There's no other choice." I looked up at the door, I forced my feet to move upward. I placed a hand  on the handle opening it, I was greeted by dark clouds looming over me. I stepped onto the roof, the gravel crunching under my feet. It hurt, but I didn't care. I moved across the roof to the edge. I looked out seeing nothing but building and people continuing their everyday lives.I took a deep breath, and stepped on to the ledge. Again doubt filled me. I couldn't do this,I shouldn't end like this. I could change my life.

"You could,or you could jump now and end it all." I turned and saw a red cloaked man standing behind me. I couldn't see his face  but something was familiar about his voice an  that cloak I had seen it before.

"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered, confused yet curious. I heard a sigh and he looked up at me.

" sad,you don't remember me. Yet I clearly remember you. (Y/n) get down from there I know very well you won't jump." He held a  gloved hand out I took it gently, stepping down from the ledge.

"...How do you know  I was doubting myself?" He took his hood off showing his face. I saw sadness in his deep chocolate eyes, and a frown which held itself under his pink mustashe. He gently cupped my chin making me look at him in the eyes.

"(Y/n), I know you wouldn't jump because you have so much to live for. You wouldn't just let it slipped through your finger tips. You love them too much to ever allow that to happen. I've been watching you and I know that the (y/n) I know would never allow that, never allow such pain to dwell in a beautiful mind like yours." I looked at him, his messy black hair hanging a little in his face, was he saying that.... my coma was.. it couldn't be..

" I've been trying to get to you but his grip on you is strong, but I'm here now and that all that matters.I'm here to tell you  that the weeks have been only days in the real world, that they need you. Get out for Marko,for Angel...for Dark." My eyes welled up as heard the names, I knew them all too well. I fell to my knees crying, he knelt down next to me and hugged me close. I understood now,I remembered it all.

"Thank you....you have saved me, thank you..." the world around began to fade as did he as I returned to my life.. to where I....belong.

"Thank you ...Wilfred..."