The Undeviding End

A/n:This will contain lots of feels..be advised and if you want,play really sad music to set mood. Enjoy...

   A soft throbbing of  my head awoke me, I held my head feeling pain as I slowly sat up.i squinted a  my eyes adjusted to the dim light around me. As my eyes adjusted I noticed I was under covers,soft silk covers.l I looked around some more noticing the dark interior of the room,the only light coming from blue candles placed on a dresser. I recognized those candles,they were rubtle violet candles Dark got those for special occasions.. and the covers these where my favorite,the way the silk ran over skin after freshly showering....it always made me feel safe...now they felt like a mockery of security..why was I here back in Dark's room,lit to match what safety was for me. I threw off the blanket swinging my legs off the bed I stood only to fall to the floor,I blew the hair out of my face and looked at the metal clasp around my ankle,I turned pulling on the clasp.

   "What the hell?" I pulled on the chain finding it firmly attached to below the bed I looked around the room for anything that could cut the chain. I saw nothing sharp enough...of course.  I readjusted so that I was sitting crisscross,of course Anti would place me in a room where I had no where to escape from. I stood up again looking around  knowing that I wouldn't find anything useful.  I lied back down on the bed, I stared at the ceiling; tears forming  at the corner of my eyes,I couldn't save my kids now..and dark where was he. I needed his comforting voice to tell me it's okay and we'll save them....ugh..look at me crying my life away..I was a sad soul i don't deserve such a loving family. I rolled over rubbing the tears away from my eyes I sniffed and stared at the wall looking at all the things dark had hung on the wall over the years. A picture of me wrapped in his wings, pictures of the kids giggling and rolling over each other. again my eyes watered up i missed them and now Angel was crying for me with Mako being a older brother to comfort her..i wiped my face off  the tears coming fast,i hated it when i cry it always made everything blurry and light seem annoying...light?  I blinked as I noticed light coming in from a small hole in the wall. I slowly slid off the bed toward  the light source..I slowly put my ear next to it listening closely.  I gasped as I heard soft whimpers from the other side. My heart lepted as I realized who the whimpers belong to. I looked through hole confirming my belief. Marko sat holding something  he was crying and rocking back and forth whispering something to the limp object in his small arms.

"Marko! Baby mommy's here!"my voiced cracked it pained me to see my baby crying and not able to hold him. He perked up looking for me.

"Mommy?...Mommy where are you.." I saw his red cheeks and pained eyes look at me not knowing I was there. I gasped for air choking on sobs.

"Baby,I'm here,the wall baby...I'm on the other side..it's okay...mommy is here."he put the object he was holding and came to the wall I was next to. He placed his hand on it and cried out for me again.

"Mommy! Mommy Angle's hurt...mommy we need you..." my heart ached just listening to his pained cries and what I could see was a lost scared child begging for his mother.

"Baby how is angel hurt? Tell mommy..."my heart my burning from hearing my baby was hurt. I saw Marko go back to the limp object and gently pick it up. He stood bringing it over to the wall. I then saw through the small hole it wasn't a object but a small limp Angel. I covered my mouth and held back sobs... Angel was so pale,her lips blue and she barley breathed ,her breath was so shaky and soft. Marko held her closely,tears building up in his eyes.

"Mommy...Angel needs you...mommy please come help..we're scared...mommy please.."I needed get to them I needed to help my babies..they needed their mommy. I quickly stood,rushing around the room as fast as the chain on my leg allowed. I tore open drawers, shelves, dressers, anything that you open looking for anything that would cut to off the chain that held me. I then remembered the candles. The  candles stood on real stone holders,I quickly to one falling. I looked back the chain was pulled tight but, the candle was just out of reach. I stretched out as far as my hand could,my fingertips barley brushing it..I was so tantalizingly close I reached out again.. then I remembered I had telekinesis.. I focused on the object trying but to no avail again Anti had been prepared. I reached for a pillow throwing it at the candle knocking it to the floor. I quickly grab the holder and held it above the chain bringing it down full force. The chain snapped instantly. I jumped up and ran toward the wall with holder slamming, it into the wall. I swung it again at the wall denting it, I swung the candle holder at the wall over and over again until the wall started to give way,I saw the room in which  Marko and Angel we're held. I dropped the candle holder and started tearing away at the wall pulling away chunks until I had tore a hole big enough yo fit through. I pulled myself up and climbed through landing softly on a pillow. Marko sat in the floor holding angel in his arms. I ran over hugging him.