Two : New Wave

( Tisha in the pic above )

3WEEKS LATER.......

I'm in my backyard by the pool, shooting a bikini photo shoot for Paper magazine. As I'm posing and showing off my body,I'm thinking in my head"What am I doing". I didn't get no sleep last night because I was partying it up with Tinashe. I was a little hung over.

The camera yells"Take 5!", referring to having a break. I got up putting on my robe and headed to the photographer to see the pictures. As I was looking at them I thought to myself that I need to relax because worry is written all over my face. But of course they didn't care long as my body was showing their fine.

"Do you like them?", the famous photographer said. I sigh hard and when I looked at my aunt/Manager. She gave me a look like"you better like it".

I sigh with a fake smile"their lovely". Photographer says"good now I need water excuse me". I walk up to my aunt.

"Auntie these pictures are a little explicit don't you think?", I said.

She snaps at me a little by saying"shut up okay, just do the Damn job...you been in a bikini before might of took it off.. listen just do the shit".

I looked at her like she was crazy. I never said nothing, or stood up to my aunt before. I figure that since she took me in at 6 years old when my mother passed away from overdosing on pills. That she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. But I think she's knows that, and that's why she always taking advantage of me. I never was a stand up person... never knew how,I just go with the flow. My aunt daughter Mylesa was beautiful looked like a pure Angel. She was modeling too but when she got fed up with my Aunt she moved to Texas got married and never seen her again. Aunt has been bitter ever since.

As I sat on the stool in the kitchen getting my hair fixed .For the second part of the photo shoot. I saw Tisha walks into work. As I look on my iPhone, she always come on time 12pm exact. I guess I most of been staring at her too hard ,because she looked at me with a look like"who you staring at". I quickly turned away looking down at my phone.

As Fabian combs my hair he whispers low "I see you like Women".
I quickly got nervous "what your talking about?". Fabian smack his teeth "Girl hello bitch I'm gay". He laughs low, I just sigh because I'm thinking great it's gonna spread all through the news.

Fabian kisses my cheek"don't worry your secret safe with me, you been holding me down, especially when I was living in my car,child please". I instantly smiled  finally somebody who understands.

I looked up at him grabbing his hand"thank you". Fabian wink his eye"always boo". I looked back forward as Fabian did my hair.

I watched as Tisha wash the dishes, and cook, I loved the way she focus on her cooking and how when women come up to her. She tells them the food and what wine goes wit it. As Fabian finishes up my hair. A women comes up to Tisha asking for something, tisha has the nerve to crack a smile showing all those pretty white teeth, but the bitch couldn't give me a smile, okay whatever. Maybe im salty.

I say low"Fabian I know this bitch  just gave her a smile but wouldn't give me a smile". Fabian hum"mmm, that's that shit, girl". Fabian says"the bitch Tisha Is talking to is Ugly anyway.. but you gotta realize, some people have they own type".

I said"then what type I am?", I asked fabian. Fabian smiles"I don't know, it depends on who likes you silly".

I hopped down to get off from the stool and walk between Tisha and the Lady.

"Excuse me but Chef Tisha, can I have something to eat , I'm starving", I said,lying.

Tisha looked at me with no facial expression" yes maam coming right up , just give me a second". Tisha turns back to the girl"yeah so I'll text you later",she said with smiles.

I sigh and said"You new girlfriend?". Tisha looked at me with a smirk"I don't mean to be rude but, I don't like to share my personal life in the business of work place".

I nodded my head and turned around and walked away back to the set. But then I turned back"oh Tisha, don't even cook anything, I lost my appetite". I saw her facial expression went from a smirk to a blank expression. I turned back to the photo shoot,no more miss nice women, imma be the evil celebrity that yall want.

TISHA POV

So I'm exhausted from serving food all day from the photo shoot for Simone the model. Man she's fucking hot, I just wanna do some thangs to her. I can tell she like women by the way she stares at me with those hazel eyes and I notice that when she think I'm not looking she's Biting her bottom lip. I want her really bad but her Aunt been telling me things about her that I would never exspect any family member would do. 

Her aunt saw the way I looked at her when Simone was posing. She came up to me and said "You stay away from my niece, I have been trying to make her stay away from you quires, and she seem to like you people, if you ever go near my niece your fired!!!!",.

 so that's why I been giving her the cold shoulder. But when she said those words "I lost my appetite", and her face, I just knew I lost her...should of took a chance.

I stood there and watched her pose, and when she looked at me and catches me staring she turns her head quick and looks the other way. I got up and start preparing dinner .I guess strictly business.....shaking my head.

(you made it to the end of chapter two!!! what u think so far let me know in the comments and don't forget to follow meee!! AND VOTEE!!!!!)