Eight: "How many of us have themmm.... friends"

( Dezzy in pic above)

4 weeks later

I'm on my Gucci sofa, reading a magazine relaxing. I finally get a day off to rest from modeling. But you know when it comes to my aunt there's no days off . My aunt walks in still mad about the other day when I told her off over the phone. I really felt bad but I just couldn't take all her drama that she was bringing to me.

She walks up to me with her assistant"Look,you have a cover shoot for vogue in two days, it's gonna take place in New york, so we gotta head back"., She said so serious and professionally. Before she walked off,

I said"can I talk to you please". She stop walking and sigh hard.

"What", she said serious.

I look at her and say sincere "I'm sorry". She rolled her eyes folding her arms.

"Look I know I said What I said.... it was wrong,but you did say some rude things to me too...I just over reacted", I said.

It was a silent awkward stare between us.

She finally speaks"Just stay out of my way, and were cool okay".

I just shook my head because I really didn't feel like arguing. Then all of a sudden Tisha walks in which it really awkward.

My aunt just stood there looking at her with an hatred look.

Tisha walks up to me still looking at my aunt. "You want me to come back later?"

I shook my head no and walked up to my aunt.

"Listen, I know we're not in a good place but.....we have to come to some sort of good terms. Because at the end of the day, you are my aunt, my family, and most of all my manager. I know  something's I said was out of line...but they were true also."

Her face was shocked. Tisha just sat down on the couch and pulls out her phone I guess to stay out the situation.

I continue", you have to accept me for me, all my life I have been controlled by you and I'm fucking grown and it aggravates me to the point that when I wake up I just wanna go into...just know I'm mentally exhausted"

She folds her arms looking irritated, but I can tell she was still listening.

"So let me live my life... if somethings goes wrong...good....I'm learning....let me learn",I said .

She walks up to me and said with tears in her eyes"I have one question to ask you....and answer truthfully"

I sigh "yes lay it on me"

Tears stream down her cheek as she said "are you gay".

I looked at Tisha who was looking with a straight face.

I looked down and said"No......I'm not.......".

Tisha gets up and when I try to grab her hand she pulled away hard and said"let go of me".

My aunt was confused then ever. Tears came down my face as she walks away. What have I done....

TISHA POV

I couldn't believe Simone, like really tho.... I have been her support system on everything. And soon as we come to an agreement on us being public, she takes it back.

I really do like simone I mean she's beautiful and underneath her insecurities, she's angelic, sweet and just perfect in my eye.

But what she showed me today, is that she is not ready. I thought that we was on the same page I guess not.