Four: "Superstar"

(AT an interview for Rap head tv on Mtv, watched by millions, the interviewer is legendary Artist Queen latifah. As I sit across from her in my diamond studed gown and makeup and hair on fleek.

She smiles"how you doing, you show looking fabulous as usual, Simone". We both laugh.

"I have been doing  fine, been working hard", I replied. The crowd in the audience starts applauding.

"That's, great I heard that your from LA",she said.

I dwell on it"yes I was born and raised in Losangeles , California most of my life but moved to Miami".

"Oh okay, I see you girl, I love Cali I have a nice home by the beach which is amazing", she said. I nodded my head.

Th audience was going wild fans were going crazy over me. I felt special because never in my life someone would care for me more than I do. It's just pretty dope.

Queen smiles"they love you Ma, but... I got to ask you this....word on the street is that you and Joey Cartel are a couple."

The audience start" ooh and ahh!", and gasping.

I smiled heavy thinking about Joey and I in my room chilling a month ago. The audience start going crazy.

I shook my head no trying to control my smile"No not at all you guys, were just friends" Queen gave me that look. The crowd start laughing.

I looked at her"no, I'm serious...we don't".

She placed her hands on her hip"so what do you call it?". I smile trying to control it.

I finally say"it's call a friend ship".

"Okay I feel it girl, so I heard your going to be on the cover of Vogue". The crowd goes crazy. I heard someone say "I love you Simone!". I looked in the crowd and said"love you more", the audience really went crazy.

I continue"yes, I'm going to be on Vogue it's to debut me as a young model who is doing it big for black women, and to show that you can do anything". I thought to myself that the lines I'm saying is not me my aunt made lines for me to memorize.

I can tell Queen Latifah was feeling my energy because I'm usually my really goofy, chill, and funny self around her.

Queen ask"so what you like to do for fun ?"

I smiled"I don't do anything for fun, I'm all about my business, because when you relax that's when you get caught up, I got that from my aunt", I said fake pointing at my aunt that was on the side looking wicked as always. My mind fades as the crowd root for my aunt when it was all plagiarized.

So after the interview I headed back to my dressing room it was pack. When I look on my dresser. It was covered with bouquets of flowers and candy all of my favorites. I knew Joey still thinking about me he is just a charmer I had to Text him. So I texted Joey.

Me:Hey, you are amazing for doing that

Joey:wassup wym..amazing for what?

Me:You know stop playing

JOEY:.........

ME:lol I get it playing hard ball

JOEY :lol I'm not what I do

Me:the beautiful gifts you gave me

Joey:umm...What gifts

I was confused now what he mean by what gifts,???? Then who gave them to me?. Then I place my phone on the dresser and took the card out of the flowers and read who it was from.

:Every rose is every time I see your beauty, it's timeless and the most incredible thing that God's has created and your one of them. My feelings for you were burning my chest. And I can't take the heat. Please takes these flowers and hang them around for good luck because I wish the best on them.

-Tish

I was shock I couldn't believe it. Fabian came up to me smiling, and I just hand him the card. He looked at it smiled and tucked it in my bra and said "Go for what your heart say". I smiled and said "oh definitely will

(Hey love bugs make sure to vote and comment )